*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
This fluttershy punk, what's his problem? Been around for 2 minutes and already insulting people

Well, mate, I've got some words for you...

u are 1 ******* cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big ******* with muscles lol ****** sad mate really sad

Last edited:
Soldato
not-sure-if-want-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-232.gif

Soldato
This fluttershy punk, what's his problem? Been around for 2 minutes and already insulting people

u are 1 ******* cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big ******* with muscles lol ****** sad mate really sad

Not entirely sure what your problem with me is :confused: You're on that phaggy time, srsly. If you don't like what the internet has come to, get your ***** ass off it and get back in the kitchen. If i'm a douchebag, I guess the rest of overclockers.co.uk is too. You know what ocuk.co.uk is full of? Successful, confident, alpha people. People who have done things you're too much of a ***** to do. And lettuce be real tea, you're the douchebag since you "know in you're heart that you're amazing and beautiful". Conceited much?
Also, who gave you permission to talk amongst us men? I'd slap you with the might of 10000 viking gods for talking out of turn like that, especially infront of your alpha superiors.

Man of Honour
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Soldato
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Man of Honour

I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Man of Honour
Use Adex as needed during.

Nolva is for PCT, useless mid cycle, and letrozole is too strong, will kill your e waaaay more than you would want it to in anything other than a last resort scenario.

He's using it for current gyno reversal by the sounds of it so I'd agree with the letro and nolva in this case, but as you said if it's for on cycle I'd agree with you.

Soldato

ZOMG ROIDER!1!11!!1!!!

Caporegime
Thread suddenly needs popcorn gifs, lots of them!

Is this a bit like pulp fiction where everyone was like 'wtf is going on' until at some point we are all told why **** is being ripped up in here?!

In the red corner (red rage corner!): iiiiiiiiits STEEDIE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom