*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
How do you do overhead lunges icecold? I have been doing them with a kettlebell in one hand above my head.

With a plate held in both hands, one handed kettlebell sounds hard
They look like they have a raised heel with them talking about the 'wedge'. You want as close to 'zero drop' with a shoe as possible, which is why lots of people wear converse and minimalist footwear, Arnie went barefoot etc.
It's more relevant to have a hard soled shoe. The raised heal compensates for any limitations in ankle ROM and can be mechanically advantageous.

I always train in my vibrams though.

Caporegime
With a plate held in both hands, one handed kettlebell sounds hard

It's more relevant to have a hard soled shoe. The raised heal compensates for any limitations in ankle ROM and can be mechanically advantageous.

I always train in my vibrams though.

Hi ice, apologies for taking so long, but I took the pics last night so i'll upload them to my thread today hopefully :)

Soldato
Can you check my fourm as well please? I want to loose weight and build my bicepts.

just do plenty of squits and dad-lifts (if he's available, otherwise a brother or friend will do)

Four God's sake guys... give it a brake.

Tweaked my fourarm deadlifting tonight :(

Lol, I hate my fone ;)

ohyou.jpg

:D Genuine lols here this morning :)

Associate
I must have dreamed my trip to the gym this morning.
Apparently because the people i live with didn't hear me leave the house this morning it means i didn't go.
I hate living with *****.

Soldato
Haha!

Gonna go for flavoured whey this time! Don't need it in a hurry so can wait for yodel :p Works out about the same price anyway as it takes me a couple of tubs of milkshake to get through 5kg of unflavoured :D

Anyone got an NUS extra number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom