*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Love DPD, the guy who does my area is spot on.
£37.99 delivered next day not bad :)

2012-01-26102615.jpg

The tub says Gain Strength so you better watch out!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Myofusion is good, flavour is just right and not too much of a sweetener kick in the face like some. It's very light and fluffy unlike MP whey, so it's pours into the shaker better instead of sticking together. I had it with 2 scoops of oats and it's spot on.

Soldato
LOVE Myofusion, easily think it's the best tasting!! Just recently snapped up a deal over here, 15lbs (3x5lb) for 55pounds :D :D Sorted for quite a while now!

Great back day yesterday:
Weighted Pull Ups
Rack Pulls
Pendlay Rows (super setted)
T-Bar Rows
DB Rows
Calf Raises
Skull Crushers

If you are ever feeling weak and wanna strengthen up your grip, go with Rack Pulls, loading the bar up and lifting an immense weight feels awesome :)

Soldato
So.. session 2 of Stronglifts 5x5 done this morning, so glad I went back to the bar... I have realised that my form is truly terrible.

Even when I was lifting regularly I must have had terrible form, just doing whatever to complete the last rep. Feeling good about it after studying a few of the stronglift articles last night, felt better in the gym today. I can see that this is something I'm going to have to study and work on.

Associate
LOVE Myofusion, easily think it's the best tasting!! Just recently snapped up a deal over here, 15lbs (3x5lb) for 55pounds :D :D Sorted for quite a while now!

Great back day yesterday:
Weighted Pull Ups
Rack Pulls
Pendlay Rows (super setted)
T-Bar Rows
DB Rows
Calf Raises
Skull Crushers

If you are ever feeling weak and wanna strengthen up your grip, go with Rack Pulls, loading the bar up and lifting an immense weight feels awesome :)

were did u get the myofusion 4 that price m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom