90x3f
70x14f (pb?)

Chins:
BWx3
+10x5x3

Pushdowns:
80x10x3
60x10

First set of squats was high. Second set to depth.

Was trying for 5 reps of 90 on bench, but it wasn't there yet.

Caporegime
Without knowing more it's hard to say. If its agony - A&E

Couldn't stress the above more if it's really bad mate. My back went and it didn't really feel bad until the next few days and it certainly wasn't 'agony' to begin with, still feeling the effects on and off now, get it seen to if you're worried.

Legs today:

-Mobility
-Squats:
WU: 10xBar, 4x40kg, 3x60kg
WS: 3 x 8 x72.5kg

-Front Squats:
3 x 10 x 50kg

-BB Calves Raises:
3 x 40 x 60kg

-DB Lateral raises: @ 5kg
14, 14, 16.

Happy with squats at the moment, weight is going up, and I've not failed yet, although I can see it coming, as every week is a new PB for squats currently :o

Front squats I'm finding pretty brutal currently, love it though. Lateral raises are just because, they need work.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Managed to fight my way through the fresh intake of gym boobs (not the good kind :() to have an awesome session.

Highlights: Adductor not snapping off, 190kgx3 box squat, 130kgx3 bench.

And yes im a doctor
Now now, just because you have a collection of needles and small vials you don't get to call yourself a Dr.

Soldato
I was doing a bicep+back day today and my forearms felt like they were going to explode, not really painful but like there was pressure inside the muscles, I'm guessing that's normal until I build more strength?

Also it's probably down to the chemicals like dopamine, serotonin and testosterone that my body is producing more of now I'm actually exercising and working out but I'm feeling happier, full of energy, mentally stronger and loads more confident too. I really feel like a new person which is so good for me as I've always been quite anxious, I never really approached going to the gym thinking this would be a benefit but I'm amazed at the improvement after only a few months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom