*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Soldato
Can anyone give me a good 4 day split please?

All about gaining mass at the minute so Heavy compound stuff is welcome. Im not adverse to a little isolation work thrown in.

I want a nice heavy taxing routine that gives me all the feel good aches and pains after :)

Ill not list my current one as on paper it seems right, I just fancy some input from others.

Areas where Im falling behind...

Upper Chest, Rear Delt and Tricep.

Strength wise Im pretty competent. Can bench around 80-100kg for sets and Deadlift 150+

Soldato
Buy a pullup bar for your doorway at home?

Interesting splitting back over 2 days... well with regards to thickness and width.

I start a back day with Wide pullups, then once they are done I hit lat pulldown, then seated rows and whatnot.

I definitely feel I need to review things though because I gained better earlier in the year but having changed gym and routine I feel Im not as effective.

Just need a change I think

Caporegime
You don't need to do wide grip pull/chinups (whichever they're called): a doorway's width is fine.

Sure, you'll be missing out on the last 10% of pain and extension, but pffffft...

Like I said, the door way is practically attached to a cupboard, so there isn't much (any) of the right hand skirting.

I'll sort something. I did take it to the gym but the door is some stupid width fire door, so doesn't work

Caporegime
How much is the cheapest gym around yours? and why cant you afford it.

I'll repeat it as you probably missed it a few months ago.

I'm poor, the job I have only just allows me to buy the food and supplements I actually need to get from training currently. Any other left over money is going towards paying my overdraft and credit card.

I'm on the look out for another job, but as I'm terrible (as you probably gathered already) I have no idea what I want to be doing career wise.

Soon as I get a better paying job I'll get in to a gym like I did over summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom