*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Like I said, the door way is practically attached to a cupboard, so there isn't much (any) of the right hand skirting.

I'll sort something. I did take it to the gym but the door is some stupid width fire door, so doesn't work

STick a couple more nails into the architrave and use that. ;) :D

Uber finger strength, too. :)

Soldato
Shoulders today:

DB press 27.5kg 8,7,6
Arnold press 17.5kg 8,8,7
DB shrugs 35kg 8,7,7
DB front raise 10kg 8,8,6
Cable rear delts 14kg 10,9,9
Cable lateral raises 14kg 12,11,10 hnnnnng

Calves and abs for dessert.

I ****ing love that session.

Associate
New rep pb :)

The university powerlifting club was having it's intro session yesterday so it was absolutely packed ended up being a good session. Also managed kroc rows with a 50kg dumbbell for 25 reps :).

Caporegime
Arnold presses are more front delt workers...so worth doing them both.

Fair game :)

Core this evening:

-Mobility
-Planks:
1min 10sec, 1min, 1min.
-Land mines +5kg on bar:
10, 10, 10, 10 (per side)
-Pallof press: band
12, 12, 12.
-Single arm OHP:
12.5kg: 7 - left side failing....
10kg: 11, 12.

My left arm while doing some work appears to collapse at the core...So not sure if thats the right or left obliques etc lacking? It's damn annoying either way.

Deads tomorrow, cannot wait.

Cracking lifting dom, amazing how you two keep so damn tight

dod

dod

Soldato
Back night, bit rushed as was late getting out of work but better than nothing. Surprisingly decent session considering all I had to eat the whole day were 4 oatcakes and cottage cheese and a yoghurt :o Beginning to get back to where I was 6 months ago :)

Deadlift

1X10X50
2X10X70
2X10X90
2x8x110
1x130

BOR
3X8X60

LAt pull downs
3X10X50

Seated rows
3X10X50

Hyper extensions
3X10 with 20kG weight

Permabanned
DogsBody - you have listed all the common exercises for each body part, well done. You have made a comment about squats taking priority over leg pess, well done.

What exactly are you looking for? Do you think in all that somewhere you have missed the one exercise that will triple your growth? The one wierd old tip that will give you not only 3 day abs (used to be 5 but thans to a strange old method its now 3) but also grow your penis.

Ok im being facetious, but really all youve done is posted a list of perfectly reasonable body part exercises, there is nothing for us to analyse or recommend. post exact routine or something. Plus your mention of "a selection of these" reeks of whatever i feel like on the day = bad.

I simply posted the exercises that I do.
I was reading through the thread and noted a few exercises that i don't do.
So I thought I would ask here if anyone thought that there is an important or essential exercise I am missing.
Am I missing

As for what my routine being whatever I feel like, generally the main compound lifts are fixed, and then I will do whatever support exercises I feel like

my current training split is
Mon
Chest/biceps/abs

Tues
Legs/Shoulders

Fri
Back/Triceps

Soldato
Got the day off work so morning training after breakfast. Was a decent session, only 120kg deadlifts but 4 sets of 8 and all felt good, no straps.

60kg BORs, lat pull down, then millions of curls. Looking thick, tight, solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom