*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Mate, normally I'm the first to say to get back in the gym when you have a cold, but given I'm weeing out my rear end and now vomiting, I don't think it's a good idea attempting anything that might strain me

Brb breaking my squat PB by 100kg as I'm aided by jet propulsion from my back side

I know this feeling, had to drop doing deads last night as rear end was producing very weak ox tail soup tbh!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
^

It's a very good thing to do. What it highlighted for me is the best stance width to achieve a good position. If the stance was too narrow, my knees would hit the wall as I didn't have space for my hips to go back.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Here's a video of my quick test. No stretching or warm up. What you find is that as you get towards the bottom of your range, it's very hard to maintain an upright position, this is where you stop. If you go a little lower your chest will drop and your lower back will start to round.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Tonight's antics.

Squats
70x5
85x5
100x3
120x3
140x3
170x3 - 3RM PB - was pretty good, no drama.
170x3 - 2nd rep I lost my line and my knee collapsed, 3rd rep was ok
170x3 - 3rd rep was slow but kept the form.

Box Squats

60x6
100x6
120x4 - really feeling good activation of these
120x4 - was getting tired now.

Goblet Squats
30x8
30x10
30x8

Static hamstring/glute/abductor stretching.

Really pleased

Permabanned
This guy scares me.

omg im really not going to come to pro fitness, i might take popcorn if i did tho!

EDIT Commented -
Ultra said:
500lbs aint so much when you weigh that bro, a lot of power there but that form is very poor, you are using so much spring in your chest! Speed work is about using your arms explosively to move the bar fast using the fast twitch fibres. You are using your **** to bounce it like a goddamn basketball. Whats more kids on here see you doing that they could get really hurt.

:D

Last edited:
Soldato
FAO All Gym Ratz ITT. That fine piece of poon posted earlier doing oly lifts, has nudes.

Dr-Dre-you-got-owned-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-251.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom