*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
FAO All Gym Ratz ITT. That fine piece of poon posted earlier doing oly lifts, has nudes.

Dr-Dre-you-got-owned-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-251.gif

fmU6p.gif

Caporegime
Not been to the gym since friday. Goodbye sweet gains. Monday i'll be back though.

Ill? Or just busy? :p

Core work tonight:
-Mobility
-Planks:
1min, 1min, 1min
-Land mines + 5kg on bar:
12, 12, 12.
-Pallof press with band:
10, 10, 10, 10.
-Single arm OHP:
12.5kg: 10, 10, 9/10.

Cores pretty knackered. The OHP I was pleased about, could hardly do 12.5kg the week before. Again, my left arm pressing is a lot weaker, so not sure where the point of failure is...Pallof press was done really strictly, with a pause at the end.

I love core days <3

Pretty fried

Caporegime
first squat session in ages.

BOOM 190x3

BOOM almost decapitated myself by dropping 150 FORWARDS so it rolled over my neck and head onto the floor. BOOM!

No idea wtf happened tbh. Had worked up to 190x3 then 190x2.
Dropped to 150 (not straight away, had a rest so wasnt a drop set), first rep I went well forward, to much for spotter to help me and over it went!
Didnt drop to the floor, I stayed on my feet bent over as it rolled over my dumb head like a major failed good morning lol.

Doh!

Still, not squatted heavy in a bit and hitting 190x3 is pretty good. Should be ok for a PB before xmas!

Permabanned
first squat session in ages.

BOOM 190x3

BOOM almost decapitated myself by dropping 150 FORWARDS so it rolled over my neck and head onto the floor. BOOM!

No idea wtf happened tbh. Had worked up to 190x3 then 190x2.
Dropped to 150 (not straight away, had a rest so wasnt a drop set), first rep I went well forward, to much for spotter to help me and over it went!
Didnt drop to the floor, I stayed on my feet bent over as it rolled over my dumb head like a major failed good morning lol.

Doh!

Still, not squatted heavy in a bit and hitting 190x3 is pretty good. Should be ok for a PB before xmas!

A 150 good morning should be no probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom