stopped pausing after that
160x1
170x1

Pushdowns:
90x10x2
90x7

more triceps stuff

Deadlifts were ridiculously easy.

now dont quote me on this but i thought synthol makes the muscle swell so technicaly all they will see is a swollen muscle but it will be muscle. just of very little use though.

now dont quote me on this
:D
but i thought synthol makes the muscle swell so technicaly all they will see is a swollen muscle but it will be muscle. just of very little use though.

no m8, some compounds are used to artificially swell and harden muscle for competition, essentially like an allergic reaction or immunological swelling.

Synthol actually remains in the muscle body, so what they will see will be essentially a bicep shaped bubble, muscle surrounding a liquid synthol core. The fact he was cleared means nothing, its still a complete farce.

Edit, perhaps be funnier if a real bodybuilder challenged him to curls :) in fact, ill challenge him to curls!

Last edited:
ahhh, just going off what one of the guys at the gym claimed, hence the dont qoute me :P

either way its a idiotic thing to do to your body with the side effects that can follow.

No one is annoyed at him doing it (hell im the forums resident roider) im annoyed that he has the record, as was mentioned in an article i read the other day, the worlds fattest man would almost certainly have bigger arms since he weighs 1500lbs!

wow thats pretty interesting, i posted a pretty long and damning comment on the sun article, listed science and sources, biomechanics and credible evidence, and they seem to have taken it down. Tabloids lol

Well I've spent the last week suffering from Sciatica again, along with tension in my right spinal erector.

Only thing that seems that could have hit it off was a bench I was on. It's really short and high up. So short that if my head is under the bar it would be off the bench. My legs also couldn't reach the floor. :/

That position had a lot of tension on my back, I was stupid in benching on it, even if it was only my warmup. Suffering now.

Well I've spent the last week suffering from Sciatica again, along with tension in my right spinal erector.

Only thing that seems that could have hit it off was a bench I was on. It's really short and high up. So short that if my head is under the bar it would be off the bench. My legs also couldn't reach the floor. :/

That position had a lot of tension on my back, I was stupid in benching on it, even if it was only my warmup. Suffering now.
Then I'd ditch the bench press, it's an over-rated, crap exercise anyway. I haven't done flat barbell bench press for moons. Have you ever tried Gironda Dips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom