*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe try putting some plates on the floor to put your feet on? Should help keep you stable and release the pressure on your back.

Not going to bother, I only used that bench because the one I usually use was taken.

Next time I'll just not bother with that crap one if my preferred one is taken.

PLus even if I put some plates or a step there for my feet, my head is still hanging off the end. If I want it on the bench along with my ass, I need to arch my back a lot which just hurts.

Last edited:
I'm talking bodyweight, then the bar/log weight on top of it is additional :P

dare i say its your diet of junk and poor attention to physical conditioning. All very well and good laughing about wolfing kfc and mcdonalds and going to a comp. But there is nothing good about that, at all, health wise give me my bum needles and some chicken breast thank you very much.

dare i say its your diet of junk and poor attention to physical conditioning. All very well and good laughing about wolfing kfc and mcdonalds and going to a comp. But there is nothing good about that, at all, health wise give me my bum needles and some chicken breast thank you very much.

Thankfully that's not a normal daily diet lol.
Physical conditioning, I'm working on it all the time.

If anything it is weight related and not actually taking a few weeks off to let it settle or going to get it checked to see how bad it actually is.

It's known as jumpers knee, which plenty of people who are fitter than me get ;)

If anything it is weight related and not actually taking a few weeks off to let it settle or going to get it checked to see how bad it actually is.

indeed, plus you arent exactly 130kg of solid muscle right.

Not like i can say much though my knees been getting sore due to squash plus squats. But i think with me the juice is drying out my joints a bit i should drink more water. Carrying very little extra weight tho, im sat at maybe 16%

Morba is spot on, hell couldn't achieve what he has if he only lived off Doughnuts and KFC. His diet is so much better than the vast majority of gym goers.

Speaking of doughnuts, I'd love some cream filled jam doughnuts with powdered sugar on now. :D

indeed, plus you arent exactly 130kg of solid muscle right.

Not like i can say much though my knees been getting sore due to squash plus squats. But i think with me the juice is drying out my joints a bit i should drink more water. Carrying very little extra weight tho, im sat at maybe 16%

Oh damn right, I'm no ripped beast that is for sure lol. But that doesn't really matter, as what weight is above the knee is weight be it muscle or fat :)
Dropping 10% of my bodyweight would still have me as a heavy lump :P

Morba is spot on, hell couldn't achieve what he has if he only lived off Doughnuts and KFC. His diet is so much better than the vast majority of gym goers.

erm whilst id agree on the basis that gym goers, by and large, are idiots. Im not going to sit here and excuse what 25%+bf (probs being kind)? The day i start saying that BF % like that represents a 'good' diet ill give this game up entirely.

You know i respect morba, both his lifts and his dedication, but im not going to be any less honest with him than i am with anyone else on here. His diet is excessively caloric and i hugely doubt his macros are in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom