*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a relief to know that the stuff I've been saying about scap control is accurate (if Cressey says it is, is just is) and not just reverse engineered nonsense!

Woooo weighed in at 65.3kg this morning! Don't have a clue where that 800g came from over night but yeahhh! Looks like I wont be having to dehydrate myself for tomorrow.

Should I up my fats and protein intake today in preperation of tomorrow? Also, what should I eat as soon as I've weighed in? I tried to get some rehydration salts yesterday but couldn't, I found some Andrews Salts in the cuboard is this the same thing?

NO! Not unless you want to be pooping through the eye of a needle :D pop to a pharmacy or supermarket youre looking for something like Dioralyte but to be honest most places do their own brand which is cheaper.

Right don't fancy ******* my new singlet :D I'll see if i can pick some up tonight.

Yeah steedie

No fats.

For my next comp I'm having a shake with dextrose and whey, with my rehydration salts taken as soon as I weigh in.

If you're coming off a fast you might feel a little sluggish, but you'll soon find you have loads of energy. If in doubt, smash some caffeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom