*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm bacon smothered in peanut butter mmmm

actually made me chuckle, also thought to myself when i first saw the list " i bet morba will come up with an awesome uber combination here"

would be interesting to see that list with a cost per 100g breakdown next to it!

Shaw is huge though, not just general weight but height too.
But then Thor is as well, he is gonna be a beast in a few years as he gets more experience!
Hollands rocks up to worlds at 180kg ish also iirc.

Giants. Pure and simple lol

actually made me chuckle, also thought to myself when i first saw the list " i bet morba will come up with an awesome uber combination here"

would be interesting to see that list with a cost per 100g breakdown next to it!

It does sound an awesome combination thought doesn't it, fresh crispy bacon still bubbling topped with peanut butter mmmmmm

Shaw is huge though, not just general weight but height too.
But then Thor is as well, he is gonna be a beast in a few years as he gets more experience!
Hollands rocks up to worlds at 180kg ish also iirc.

Giants. Pure and simple lol

and to think darren sadler made the finals a couple of year ago at 122kg's.

and to think darren sadler made the finals a couple of year ago at 122kg's.

Or to think that lalas almost won worlds and being about 5' shorter than the giants lol.

It can be done, you don't have to be an absolute monster (though lalas is simply massive just wide rather than tall) to be near the top.

Sadler is one of my fav strongmen, doing it for us shorties lol.

wish worlds where shown when they happend rather than at christmas. saves having to hide from spoilers.

this year should be a good one.

Are they back on 5 these days? I can't remember from last year.
It was terrible when they ended up on bravo you never knew when they were going to appear or if you were watching a repeat.
I quite like them being on at Christmas though, me and my dad have always sat and watched them.

Interesting experience tonight

The first and only time I've gone commando to the gym, and my shorts split open during my last set of squats

I always joke about balls touching the floor when measuring depth, well that was almost literally the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom