*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This show makes no sense, the BB and powerlifter SURELY know what they're doing to get into the shape they are. If they really want to get smaller as such then they can easy, like FF has changed his training diet etc. to his choosing.

This show makes no sense, the BB and powerlifter SURELY know what they're doing to get into the shape they are. If they really want to get smaller as such then they can easy, like FF has changed his training diet etc. to his choosing.

124abkl.gif

I'm aware you didn't mean it in this way, but felt like taking it out of context slightly, that could be interpreted harshly! :p

kd

Watched that NBC program, I mean wth are these crazy diets?? 7k cals
Per day for a newbie, way to waste 4k cals??

Impressed by the results of the bb'er but would go as far to say it was to much. The power lifter guy, well just a poor attitude and didn't seem to understand, seems to me he will make a perfect PT

Skinny Asian guy, 4kg lean mass gain.....ok! However he even admitted to eating half the amount of food at best most days.

Other skinny guy, lol tool. Clearly didn't care enough about it, real shame, delvis should have been in his place and done luck proud! Only reason that dude was on was because of his overweight glamour model gf....

Would have been interested to see the before and after MRI scans rather then the BF % figures they gave out
Still wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom