*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome effort :)

Got some funny looks from others as well ;)

Haha, Yeah I noticed that the first time I watched it back. :D Old guy just before that tried to calf raise 250kg and the look on my mates face was priceless!

Yeah I think my lower back was rounding but it didn't feel as if it was, no pain or discomfort apart from that last rep. :(

He looked ok to me :)

Nice one stiv :)

To me, reps 1-3 look solid, reps 4-6, it's clear that there is not as much tightness in the back, clearly showing signs of fatigue, and reps 7 and 8 look right on the limit.

Again not trying to take anything away from the lifts as they are awesome especially at 68kg bw.

Maybe I am just to hung up on form in my own head :(

Partner bailed as expected :p

Tried 140 with catches in which is a massive cheat but the only way to do it safely.

The catches stop it about 2 inches from my chest so it's nowhere near a rep but it was nice to get a feel for it.

Well done stiv, back looked fine to me these picky buggers want to eat dinner off it to not complain. Let me tell you this though the journey from 200 to 210 will feel like the journey from 150 to 200 lol amazing how heavy 10 kilos is when you add it to 200 others!

To me, reps 1-3 look solid, reps 4-6, it's clear that there is not as much tightness in the back, clearly showing signs of fatigue, and reps 7 and 8 look right on the limit.

Again not trying to take anything away from the lifts as they are awesome especially at 68kg bw.

Maybe I am just to hung up on form in my own head :(

Think you are just a bit hung up on form :p
It's not a light weight and it's for lots of reps. It's gonna get messy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom