*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a great chest session... until I twinged my back doing incline bench. I went too heavy and when I was failing one side I twisted and my legs stuck out. Now I feel a niggly pain in my back :(

Quite annoying because yesterday was my back session and I deadlifted heaviest in months with no issues.

Good session tonight tried out my Craze pre workout just to see what it was like and god It works much better that the stuff I was using before! Only took one scoop as I should be off caffeine this week. :rolleyes: Couldn't imagine taking two, I think I would be shaking if I was to take any more.

Deadlift

60x8
100x5
120x5
140x5
160x2

Partial Deadlift 18"

180x4
200x4
220x1
230x1 PB :D
240x1 PB Came up fast and back felt good, very heavy to hold!
250xF Came up a little bit but I could feel my back arching so dropped it.

Deadlift

4x10x110 Focusing on exploding and squeezing dem glutes :)

Some hanging raises and side bends

5k run 24:51 which is another PB :D

Think I will get my finger out this week and start a log so I can follow my progress. :)

Awesome lifting as always Stiv :) you need to start a log fella!

Edit, haha I missed the last line of your post lol, read it as soon as I made my post opps

Nice work Stiv, some tasty numbers there.

Makes me wish we still had our blocks :(. Do get on and get yourself a log, apart from the benefits for you it'll be a good read :p.

Got a feeling tomorrow morning is really going to test my motivation. It's -4 already, my car has no heater and that 10 minute drive to the gym is now a 30 minute crawl because no one cycles to work anymore :p.

If I do get there, I hope to honour my thread with a 130 5RM squat video :D.

Got a feeling tomorrow morning is really going to test my motivation. It's -4 already, my car has no heater and that 10 minute drive to the gym is now a 30 minute crawl because no one cycles to work anymore :p.

If I do get there, I hope to honour my thread with a 130 5RM squat video :D.

Then go by bike no *** cyclists avoid traffic turn that frown upside down and that vagpenis the right way up.

To do shoulders or deads tomorrow... decisions decisions :D

I always like doing the one, I don't feel like doing as much. When I feel like doing chest instead of legs, I do legs.

Gives me a bit of a kick up the **** to get into it and get motivated.

But then its normally I want to do legs instead of chest! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom