*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth, I think I'd rather eat raw liver

Liver can be fantastic cooked to be fair..

Which I agree isn't ideal, but not too bad if you're not lactose intollerant - I prefer quark though - that's divine!

I don't drink alcohol, but I like my cheese! :D

Honeymoon ideas for FF
Jmdi8.gif

Then again, do you like poor French cheese? Or Great British cheese (see what I did there :p)
If you say French is better, watch Jamie and jimmy food fight from the other day...

kd

I like a variety to be fair - I don't eat much cheese as it's not really an ideal food to be eating regularly. However, when I do I love it and go for it!

Just like most good eating, moderation is key, which means you can enjoy "naughtier" foods. However my diet is 90% clean - I do "let go" on average the equivalent of 1 day a week (spread throughout several days) to enjoy myself and I'm not needing to be that careful of what I eat.

Liver is gorgeous though! Fried with some lardons and onions... nom nom nom.

For example, tonight I'm out with a few people for dinner, and they have a wood fired oven - and I shall be having this pizza:

"Wood fired rump steak, red onions, fresh chillies, smoked cheese and coriander pesto sauce. Topped with fresh coriander, tomato and avocado salsa"

Oh yes! :cool:

Anyway, best be off in sec! Can't wait! :D

That pizza does sound incredible.

Yeah, the variety is a bit of a pain. Today's variety meant having steak as it was on offer. Was nice.

I used to eat cheese regularly, but I don't really since the new diet has kicked in. That said, I'm looking forward to indulging myself at Xmas.. Anything apple smoked, oh and Wensleydale and Cranberry is from the gods. A good four cheese carbonara can be incredible...

I really need to find a new lunch as I'm starting to get a bit bored with my current one though...

I stick to what I eat, with a cheat week every one to two weeks, but probably change the meal on a 12 week basis.

kd

For the last few months I've been quite happy with my weight. Can fit in to 38" trousers, generally feel much lighter on my feet and I'm definitely healthier... then I watched World's Strongest man and thought **** it. Nearly got to 19 stone in the summer, next year I'm going after 20! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom