*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH Press x lots
Side raises with cables leaving tension on at all times.
Seated DB press without backrest
Seated DB press with backrest
Incline bench press
BORs
DB Rows
Handstand push ups
Cable cross over rear lateral
Bent over rear lateral raises
Plate / DB raises

UE put up a good video the other day, worth a watch I tried them the other day and was damn near crying.

Two days on the ****, suprisingly not too hungover. Smashed some deads to get rid of most of it.

Toke a mate with us, who wants to do some weights whilst rugby is off for crimbo. Guy is a beast, just makes it look effortless and has done minimal weight training. I seriously reckon he could smash over 180 with 6 months or less training. Wouldn't be suprised if he could lift a 160+ at the moment without too much of an effort.

Wish I had natural strength like that

Needs to work on his form, but he knows that.

OH Press x lots
Side raises with cables leaving tension on at all times.
Seated DB press without backrest
Seated DB press with backrest
Incline bench press
BORs
DB Rows
Handstand push ups
Cable cross over rear lateral
Bent over rear lateral raises
Plate / DB raises

Snatches, clean and jerk... But I guess they're hard work for the size gainz, however...

Well today was just amazing

LiE, icecold, Syla, Delvis and Dom are all just legends. Absolute gents and made today so much fun.

Turned up and felt slightly intimidated but again, they made it feel very welcoming.

So many pb's today. I personally managed a 150kg squat (previous pb was 140), by total accident. Thought 130kg was on the bar, then managed an easy 200kg deadlift (previous pb was 180). Form wasn't too pretty, back wasn't completely straight, but ice told me the problem and how I can fix it.

Delvis did brilliantly too, 150kg deadlift and 110kg squat :)

Everyone I think managed some pb's today, was absolutely brilliant and I'll definitely be training with dom and ice in future :)

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME day

Last edited:
Well today was just amazing

LiE, icecold, Syla, Delvis and Dom are all just legends. Absolute gents and made today so much fun.

Turned up and felt slightly intimidated but again, they made it feel very welcoming.

So many pb's today. I personally managed a 150kg squat (previous pb was 140), by total accident. Thought 130kg was on the bar, then managed an easy 200kg deadlift. Form wasn't too pretty, back wasn't completely straight, but ice told me the problem and how I can fix it.

Delvis did brilliantly too, 150kg deadlift and 110kg squat :)

Everyone I think managed some pb's today, was absolutely brilliant and I'll definitely be training with dom and ice in future :)

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME day

Holy **** first 140 and now 150.. Nothing holding him back now! Sounds like a great day all round.

So many pb's today. I personally managed a 150kg squat (previous pb was 140), by total accident. Thought 130kg was on the bar
That was hilarious :D

"yeah that was pretty hard for 130... wat :eek:"

...and then almost again on the deadlift! 200kg is a huge milestone :cool:

Pleasure to meet you all!

200kg deadlift

You can see my back is far from straight :( kind of sucks watching it again :( needs work with ice, he's already diagnosed the issue with my hammys

Delvis 110kg Squat

Delvis 150kg dead, EASY

LiE 180kg squat, beast! Later went on to do 200kg :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom