*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you saying that a FB routine is useless to me?

Bench Presses, OHP, Pull-Ups, Barbell Curls, Dips, Leg Raises, Leg Press, Calf Raises

Three times a week?

---

From my expeinces my legs take 4-5 days for the doms to go, so training legs 3 times a week with only one day inbetween is not realistic.

Something like:

Monday and Thursday would work right, as in doing a FB twice a week is fine.

---

I used this to workout my protein requirements. I weight 70kg and a few years back I had my fat % calculated at 22% so based on this and the website formula = 150g protein a day.

Sound right?

Depends

on

volume

i did say this right? If your going to do full body 5x5 you will struggle and quickly overtrain. If you do HST style work you will benefit probably significantly

Hmm thats a lot of info to take in.

I was thinking of doing 3x10 in the routine, twice a week, but what I gather from that is it's better for me to do 3 times a week but change the rep's and sets?

Thanks for that, interesting article. Looks very complecated tho. MUST I adhere to those principles, or can I say do 2x10 for reps and just keep it simple?

Last edited:
you really really have no clue how you sound do you, im officially out of this discussion now im sure someone more patient will help

What did I do wrong now?

What I meant was originally I was going to do my fullbody twice a week but 3x10 for reps and sets.

The article you linked me too looks good and I understand the principle that training regularily promotes growth, but obviously you cant do too much sets/reps as you will burn out.

Not sure what I have done to make you lose patience.

From the article it looks like 2x10 for sets/reps.

Last edited:
got asked by one of the girl artists who shares the building i volunteer in last night to help her move a big rock. Gymskills made it easy. Cue her gushing praise leaving me feeling like hercules - it cant have been more than about 35-40kg.

I shall be investigating pastry/meat snack demolition potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom