*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Need some advice on something. Started weight training and I've been hitting gym quite hard. I've noticed extreme soreness when starting splits. Any advice on dealing with this? Hit back 2 days ago and cannot even walk from the deadlifts. Is this happening because I'm new to the workout and soreness will eventually ease given time?

you havent quite got the hang of this malarkey yet have you delboy? You are a bit like a bodysnatcher, you can roughly pass for human but then when you attempt certain nuanced activities everybody looks bemused and you arent sure why.

aha_gif.gif

That could have been about anyone, not just you Delvis, but that post was brilliant

Not long back from the gym..

I watched a lad doing Deadlifts today and I thought he was just asking for a back injury, every lift he jerked out a shrug at the top. He was a broad guy, pretty solid looking, Rugby player build. I watched as he did 5 reps at 140 with the shrug, then 5 at 160, then 5 at 180!.

At that point I accepted that this boy knew what he was doing and he was strong as **** :(

It looked too weird for me. I lock out at the top of my lift but dont roll shoulders like this guy.

I watched a lad doing Deadlifts today and I thought he was just asking for a back injury, every lift he jerked out a shrug at the top. He was a broad guy, pretty solid looking, Rugby player build. I watched as he did 5 reps at 140 with the shrug, then 5 at 160, then 5 at 180!.

At that point I accepted that this boy knew what he was doing and he was strong as **** :(

It looked too weird for me. I lock out at the top of my lift but dont roll shoulders like this guy.

Did you envision a back snap?

Not sure how you came to that conclusion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom