*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally just deadlifted 100KG. Of course very light for nearly everyone in here but for me it's a big deal and a mental barrier - only 3 weeks ago I was amazed to lift 85! Feels like I've properly got the feel of form now and took a couple of videos. Even at the limit of my strength form is pretty spot on, what a treat.

Really looking forward to next year. Imma gone be all over the gainz.

Nice work! Glad to hear things are going so well.

Nitefly, looking forward to having you! :p

I'm looking forward to all the food over Christmas. It's the perfect time for training :cool:.

I have planned my christmas week to be my deload week, so it has all come together quite nicely. I am ditching the diet for 1 week, If i put on crazy weight i will just trim down my regular diet when i get back on it the following week for a couple of weeks :)

I plan on enjoying a week of rest, and just doing stretching, rolling and lacrosse ball torture at home really, but i might venture down to the gym a coulpe of times, maybe see if i can squeeze out a new DL pb :)

Forgot to portion out my chicken this morning, so today my diet consists of 3 portions of brown rice, and some good oil, and nuts! opps

Totally just deadlifted 100KG. Of course very light for nearly everyone in here but for me it's a big deal and a mental barrier - only 3 weeks ago I was amazed to lift 85! Feels like I've properly got the feel of form now and took a couple of videos. Even at the limit of my strength form is pretty spot on, what a treat.

Sweet mate, seriously well done :cool:

It wasn't too long ago I was in the same position, you'll fly through the weights and before you know it be able to rep 100 and won't even find it heavy for much longer.

I now have no gym till January! :/

It's not hard to eat well over festive periods. Then again I don't calorie count or follow any sort of IIFYM type of programme - however, I just don't get how it's so hard to say no to something or if you're trying to achieve something you just get on with it. :confused:

It's not hard to eat well over festive periods. Then again I don't calorie count or follow any sort of IIFYM type of programme - however, I just don't get how it's so hard to say no to something or if you're trying to achieve something you just get on with it. :confused:

I just eat protein in my 6 meals throughout the day and add some pringles in there or whatever.

Bleugh! lol! :D

Seriously though, it doesn't have to be bad. Sure, you're less active, but go for a walk, do some skipping, or some activity if you can't/don't want to go to the gym.

I don't really drink much alcohol either so that's another way to keep calories and catabolism at bay! ;)

I'll be eating well - but I'm not going to gorge myself for the lols. Will still try and hit the gym when I'm not down at the outlaws - or at least do some sort of exercise, be it walking/skipping etc...

Besides, the more muscle you have the more calories you consume! So all of your are more hench than last year, so you'll be fine! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom