*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
He is well skinny. :confused:

Or did he go from being well fat to well skinny or even more skinny to not so skinny but still to skinny or am I just missing the point?

Associate
I think he's just plain skinny. Very, very lean. He's probably at the stage where he needs to jump on a gram of test and 7000kcal. Being that naturally lean would give him some quality gains in lean mass.

Associate
hardgainer is a real phenomenon though ;)

Ah, you're in Bucks too. I couldn't find any gyms with a squat rack around here, so I built my own garage gym. Never use it now because the garage is full of **** again, and it's a little cold out these days. :D

Soldato
I was thinking of doing complexes(fasted, in the morning) on my 'rest days' while on SL 5x5. I'm basically trying to lose some fat and thought it might help burn some off in the morning. On workout days, I do my SL routine in the morning fasted too, so time is taken up doing that (just incase someone suggests to do it on workout days).

Caporegime
Ah, you're in Bucks too. I couldn't find any gyms with a squat rack around here, so I built my own garage gym. Never use it now because the garage is full of **** again, and it's a little cold out these days. :D

Roughly where in Bucks out of interest?

Bucks gyms are rubbish, come to MK :)

Haha! Yeah yeah ;)

Theres a few about, they're just not well known more than likely...Can;t think of any that definitely have a power rack mind...

I'm hoping to join an MK one eventually, preferably get work out that way as well...Know of anyone hiring? ;)

Associate
Roughly where in Bucks out of interest?

Haha! Yeah yeah ;)

Theres a few about, they're just not well known more than likely...Can;t think of any that definitely have a power rack mind...

I'm hoping to join an MK one eventually, preferably get work out that way as well...Know of anyone hiring? ;)

Chalfonts. I use uni gyms at the moment for the most part. The home gym was for holidays and for when I'm based at a hospital without a gym. I'll have a decent gym until summer, then I need to clear out my garage so I can train there again when needed.

I keep my bar indoors though during the winter. Otherwise it pretty much freezes and becomes impossible to hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom