*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

Caporegime
Hes definitely James' mate - so should get a good idea whats happening...

Have chased Loki again on PSN - hopefully can get that done today - hes been on PSN this morning...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
OP
First post updated.

Games still to be played:
Topher vs Eddie_Arsenal (2nd game only)
GazD vs Eddie_Arsenal
Loki vs ps3ud0
Loki vs Manic111

As some of the Knock out fixtures are being finalised I guess I'd better post up the knock out rules:

There is to be 2 legs in the Knock out stages, 1 home and 1 away, if the aggregate score is level after the second game a third 'decider' game must be played, if the score is still level at this time then play on through extra time and penalties until a winner is decided. Away goals do not count.

As usual play your games, and post up the results, if the result is already up please quote to confirm.

Last edited:
Associate
First post updated.

Games still to be played:
Topher vs Eddie_Arsenal (2nd game only)
GazD vs Eddie_Arsenal
Loki vs ps3ud0
Loki vs Manic111

As some of the Knock out fixtures are being finalised I guess I'd better post up the knock out rules:

There is to be 2 legs in the Knock out stages, 1 home and 1 away, if the aggregate score is level after the second game play extra time, and finally a penalty shootout. Away goals do not count.

As usual play your games, and post up the results, if the result is already up please quote to confirm.

Away goals dont count? why not? :|

Caporegime

There is to be 2 legs in the Knock out stages, 1 home and 1 away, if the aggregate score is level after the second game play extra time, and finally a penalty shootout.
Small issue - even if the aggregrate score is level if the second game isnt a draw then you cant play extra time etc within that game. I propose its just a 3rd game that goes all the way instead?

Soldato
OP
Small issue - even if the aggregrate score is level if the second game isnt a draw then you cant play extra time etc within that game. I propose its just a 3rd game that goes all the way instead?

Good point, I will go with that suggestion, as it makes most sense.

so:

If aggregate scores are level at the end of the second game, play a 3rd 'decider' game.

Soldato
because as ps3ud0 pointed out, if the following example happens:

player A 2-1 player B
player B 2-1 player A

Fifa wont let you play extra time and penalties, so a decider game needs to be played.

But what if said decider game finishes as a draw? Will it let you carry on then? Not really that clued in about Fifa online to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom