The Air Rifles & Pistols thread

Soldato
While we are on subject, does anybody know where I could sell my air rifle? I own AA S400 Carbine .22 Beech stock complete with Hawke Scope and Silencer. Bought it few years back and rarely use it, excellent rifle, so it's a waste to let it sit in a slip bag.

Pic:

airrifle.jpg

That looks rather spiffing. What's the rough second hand price? Not that Mrs Edrof would approve. Do they hold their value well?

Associate
Kwerk good to see you being active again. Heard you run in to bit of trouble with homos. Best to stay away from them... Or you might get dirty... If you know what I mean.

Thanks for tips guys will keep it in mind.
Am still looking for a shooting buddy. If someone good is up for it. Preferably a hot girl. Thanks to my amazing stamina we could be shooting for hours and not just pellets.

Soldato
Kwerk good to see you being active again. Heard you run in to bit of trouble with homos. Best to stay away from them... Or you might get dirty... If you know what I mean.

Am still looking for a shooting buddy. If someone good is up for it. Preferably a hot girl. Thanks to my amazing stamina we could be shooting for hours and not just pellets.

wtf lol

Soldato

Amazing!

Soldato
It tells you you are doing wrong if your shots end up in a certain area so, for example, if they're all in the top section then the text there tells you what you've done wrong i.e. "Breaking Wrist Up" is the problem.

Soldato
I tell you what arek, genuine offer - if you can demonstrate any kind of safe gun handling/safety and can show what guns you have fired in the past, and if you can travel not too far away from that London where you live, I will treat you to a day both on the range and rough shooting.

You will be able to shoot .177 and .22 pistol (sub 6 ft lbs), .177 and .22 airgun (sub 12 ft lbs), .22 airgun at 30 ft lbs, 12 gauge, .17 hmr, .22 lr, .22-250, .223 and .303

Over to you already Arek :)

Last edited:
Associate
I tell you what arek, genuine offer - if you can demonstrate any kind of safe gun handling/safety and can show what guns you have fired in the past, and if you can travel not too far away from that London where you live, I will treat you to a day both on the range and rough shooting.

You will be able to shoot .177 and .22 pistol (sub 6 ft lbs), .177 and .22 airgun (sub 12 ft lbs), .22 airgun at 30 ft lbs, 12 gauge, .17 hmr, .22 lr, .22-250, .223 and .303

Can I come! ;)

Associate
That looks rather spiffing. What's the rough second hand price? Not that Mrs Edrof would approve. Do they hold their value well?

I think AA S400 is quite popular, mine is one of the common ones with a standard right handed beech stock. Second hand value, depending on extras that come with a rifle is between 300-450 and more. Mine is almost like new, used it maybe 10 times in 3 years time.

Having second thought about selling it, might print some targets and go shooting in my backyard

Associate

Where abouts are you Quink?

Back
Top Bottom