The Air Rifles & Pistols thread

I know this doesn't quite fit here, but I thought you shooty people might be able to help. I'm looking at a deactivated AK47, new spec deactivation, fairly good condition...any idea of a value for this? Milweb is doesn't have any similar models listed and the online shops, I find, are quite expensive.

Tempted to get myself a HW45 .22 for killing farm rats.

my Weihrauch HW100 .177 has too much overpenetration. Even with hollow pellets. The range is also below ten metres.

Anyone want to sell me theirs? :p

Tempted to get myself a HW45 .22 for killing farm rats.

my Weihrauch HW100 .177 has too much overpenetration. Even with hollow pellets. The range is also below ten metres.

Anyone want to sell me theirs? :p

I really hope you're joking. Please don't consider an air pistol as a suitable weapon for hunting, it's not.

Over-penetration is not an issue if you can place your shots.

over penetration IS an issue when shooting at such short range with 177 but i would not use a pistol . When we do rats in and around farm buildings we use a .25 which seems to do the job very well .

Tbh a decent 22 with big pellets should have the same effect

405467992.jpg

Just bought this, and have the Cybergun Sig Sauer P226 X-Five on order also. Already have a Tanfoglio Witness 1911. Not a bad start to my replica collection, eh? :D

Might have snagged some ratting at our permission up in Staffordshire - going up there again for a long weekend in two weeks time - cannot wait!

Will get to use the Nitesite again properly - got one rabbit with it last time but this time we're much better prepared - have a different scope that I'm looking forward to using out there - a Hawke Endurance 30 2.5-10 x 56 :D

I know this doesn't quite fit here, but I thought you shooty people might be able to help. I'm looking at a deactivated AK47, new spec deactivation, fairly good condition...any idea of a value for this? Milweb is doesn't have any similar models listed and the online shops, I find, are quite expensive.

Quick bump on this. It is £150.

I think he means you, you cant use that in your garden unless its already been approved for use. Which i doubt it unless your garden more resembles and estate of land.
You would need to join a club first then apply with the reason that you want to use the rifle at the club.

It does indeed Arek, but first you have to load it, put the barrel in your mouth and then pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom