The Air Rifles & Pistols thread

Associate
Link to KWC's 2013 airgun catalogue if anyone is interested, this one has airsoft mixed in with it.

https://www.box.com/s/3qpik8ar056o12tp50z5

Its a shame SMK became Cybergun UK, as that's likely to put the scuppers on a UK distributor bringing KWC gear in direct. And it really is a shame, 'cos not only is KWC's stuff some of the best made replicas on the market, they also seem to hold the proper licenses for the guns they are replicating, unlike Cybergun.

Last edited:
Associate
DSC_3574.jpg

DSC_3612.jpg

DSC_3517.jpg

Mark what are those cutom 'silver' trigger and cocking mechanism on that hw45? My is all black...

Wooden custom stock handle looks good!

Associate
Things like that are always fun, the range I go to has a buffalo one. We have a go to see who can knock all 4 down and reset in the fastest time.

I see you've joined Airgunforum. They seem to be a good bunch.

Simon

Associate
Things like that are always fun, the range I go to has a buffalo one. We have a go to see who can knock all 4 down and reset in the fastest time.

I see you've joined Airgunforum. They seem to be a good bunch.

Simon

Joined airgunforum and I am shocked at the list of reasons people have been banned there for. You guys seen this:
http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/ban_log.php?

REASONS FOR BAND INCLUDE:

- selling unregistered firearm (guntrader is for that)
- Hot headed idiot who thinks that a better air gun forum exists..... Good luck!
- Coz ime a heartless ******* and you are a ****. Dont sign up again!
- Banned pending investigation of fraud (better burn all the evidence)
- Insulting and trying to rip off our members. Not a true airgun enthusiast, just out to make money.
- Possessing a pt 1 firearm with no licence
- Openly condoneing illegal activities.
- Foul and abusive language toward a forum member (quite common on OCUK)
- Underhanded sales tactics and bad forum etiquette (account for about 30% of ebay activity)
- Fraud, Insulting mods, being unhelpfull towards other members
- Spamming/advertiseing and bad use of queens english!
- Repeatedly letting other forum members down (a traditional practice on OCUK)
- Admitting to owning an airgun whilst prohibited from owning airguns (how dumb can you be)

This list goes on! People are more sensitive there than OCUK. Which is saying a lot!

Associate
You will notice though that most of the reason are because the person was doing something illegal with a firearm.
Saying one here. "OMG I haz pwned this gfx crd up to Mega High speeds" isn't going to bother anyone (other than killing the English language).
Saying on there "I just turned my pcp up to 20 fpe and shot it through my garden fence lol"
is admitting an illegal act.

Soldato
Joined airgunforum and I am shocked at the list of reasons people have been banned there for. You guys seen this:
http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/ban_log.php?

REASONS FOR BAND INCLUDE:

- selling unregistered firearm (guntrader is for that)
- Hot headed idiot who thinks that a better air gun forum exists..... Good luck!
- Coz ime a heartless ******* and you are a ****. Dont sign up again!
- Banned pending investigation of fraud (better burn all the evidence)
- Insulting and trying to rip off our members. Not a true airgun enthusiast, just out to make money.
- Possessing a pt 1 firearm with no licence
- Openly condoneing illegal activities.
- Foul and abusive language toward a forum member (quite common on OCUK)
- Underhanded sales tactics and bad forum etiquette (account for about 30% of ebay activity)
- Fraud, Insulting mods, being unhelpfull towards other members
- Spamming/advertiseing and bad use of queens english!
- Repeatedly letting other forum members down (a traditional practice on OCUK)
- Admitting to owning an airgun whilst prohibited from owning airguns (how dumb can you be)

This list goes on! People are more sensitive there than OCUK. Which is saying a lot!

I wouldn't bother if I were you arek.

Back
Top Bottom