The Air Rifles & Pistols thread

Soldato
I don't know much about these things, but advising people to 'illegally reload' something doesn't seem to be a great idea!

Associate
I don't know much about these things, but advising people to 'illegally reload' something doesn't seem to be a great idea!

Just what I though Edrof. 13mm for shooting rats might be an over kill. Unless they are mutant rats.

I am content with 177 for shooting vermin but using a pistol might be difficult. Try a rifle of superior quality such as tx200hc! This is one of those things English have done very well. Once again beating Germans! WIN!

I could shoot this for many hours in presence of hot girls such as Pamela Anderson serving me cold organic beer.

Soldato
Just what I though Edrof. 13mm for shooting rats might be an over kill. Unless they are mutant rats.

I am content with 177 for shooting vermin but using a pistol might be difficult. Try a rifle of superior quality such as tx200hc! This is one of those things English have done very well. Once again beating Germans! WIN!

I could shoot this for many hours in presence of hot girls such as Pamela Anderson serving me cold organic beer.

Pics of your HW45 and TX200HC please :) Can we also see where you shoot? Many thanks :)

Soldato
Here is a picture of mine, can't remember if I've already posted it.

1zbz4gh.jpg

May get a bipod stuck on it when I can be bothered to do some research into which one to get. Then again I've killed all the local rabbits so I'm stuck till I can drive.

Last edited:
Soldato
I use to have an Air Arms S400 best air rifle maker they are so accurate and reliable.

Wish I did not have to sell it :(

arekgreenman888

Na thats an S410 the single shots are S400 like mine was S410 are 10 shots.

Soldato
May get a bipod stuck on it when I can be bothered to do some research into which one to get. Then again I've killed all the local rabbits so I'm stuck till I can drive

The best bipods are Harris I had one and there fantastic they really are mate.

Soldato
Why dont you post first QUink. Please as a good gentleman and man of honor I give you priority.

Okeydokey. These are some of my airguns.

08424951-0592-473a-b859-cac7405af1ea_zps8da2d3aa.jpg

Top to bottom - Diana/Original Mod 25 - When I acquired it, it was rusty and ropey and wouldn't fire. Internals have been stripped - new piston and breech seal, sanded the stock (haven't decided how to finish it yet) - wire wooled the action (might cold blue it, haven't decided). Now shooting at a consistent 9ft lbs. It will be a fun little gun for my nephews and niece to use - maybe my daughter too, when she gets older.

Crosman 2250B aka Rat Catcher. Barrel and co2 tube stripped and polished - upgraded valve and transfer port mod - future mods = steel breech and maybe a longer barrel which I'll get cut to accept a 1/2" unf moderator.

Norica Model 61 - open sights. A fun little spring plinker

Air Arms S410 Carbine - a cracking gun - standard AA moderator. This one has been regged - it's very consistent

Umarex 850 AirMagnum with HPA conversion. The conversion also regs the gun. The mod is a 1/2" Swift - very very quiet.

Theoben Taunus - a gas ram. This is a very good, if a little heavy gun.

Tanfoglio Witness - co2 blowback 4.5mm bb gun - these are so much fun

Umarex Beretta 92FS co2 .177 airgun - standard 8 shot magazine. Good fun.

I also have a Webley Tracker and a Logun Solo (with the 10 shot mag), but my dad has taken long term 'loan' of these, the cheeky git!!

I also would like to get a Cybergun GSG92 and the mini Uzi, but I'm having trouble finding a stockist near me. I also have a hankering for a TX200HC!!

I plink in my back garden - I have a 35 yard range. If I need longer than that, my neighbour has a 100 yard range.

Any pics of your guns Arek?

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks Blue so that one i need Fire license to fire in my garden? It s lovely model with all the bits and bobs!

no no no NO !!!

That is a straight pull centre fire .223 rifle . capable of killing at 500-750 yards and fly range of over 1000 yards at over 2500 fps .

These are NOT toys , One does not plink out the back garden unless you like prison food .
It also requires a full firearms cert and to get such a cert would require somewhere to shoot . Given the style of the weapon i very much doubt you would get permission to shoot over land unless you all ready have .223 on yer ticket .
So you would really have to be a club member to apply for use of said weapon .

I dont even know you Arek and you frighten the bejesus out of me . Please never consider applying for a fac .

Associate
^^^ Nice selection you have their Quink.

Looks like you enjoy maintaining/ modifying them as much as using them.

Iv'e recently aquired a Gmac'd Crosman 2260 which am currently stripping down for a trigger tune and stuck cart.

dsc0408y.jpg

In meantime lets see pics of Areks collection

Last edited:
Soldato
I had a .177 S400 for a few months and it was amazing. When I can afford to I'll probably get a 410 or HW100 brand new in .177.

I've shot rabbits with .177 and it's done MUCH more damage than a .22.

Back
Top Bottom