The Air Rifles & Pistols thread

Soldato
Harsh! I have seen lots of people let others know they are selling items in other threads and they didn't get into bother for it.

Nice looking gun btw. Hope you don't regret selling them like I always do, then end up buying another a few years later for more money..

Soldato
@robj20 - did you drill the stock for the studs yourself or did a gunsmith do it for you?

I'm really thinking it would be a good idea to get them done on my Ranger as out in the field it's just nice to sling it over your shoulder from time to time!

I have shooting sticks so not too bothered about using a bipod on it - I do have a large harris one though.

Man of Honour
LOL, an infraction for selling, wasn't even selling I didn't see any prices, are the mods just bored!
Also if you could direct me to the section in the MM for Rifles, for future reference, wonder if they come under Audio/Visual. :rolleyes:

Don't whine about it, just take it on the chin.

To be fair you did ask if anyone was interested

... exactly.

Wise Guy
Soldato
Too bad England doesn't have a proper firearms culture because these air rifles are extremely nice. I bet the English could produce some really nice handguns and rifles (I know they make quite a few shotguns).

Soldato
@robj20 - did you drill the stock for the studs yourself or did a gunsmith do it for you?

I'm really thinking it would be a good idea to get them done on my Ranger as out in the field it's just nice to sling it over your shoulder from time to time!

I have shooting sticks so not too bothered about using a bipod on it - I do have a large harris one though.

Drilled it myself, as-well as oiling it myself. Also chiselled out a larger space for a bigger battery, got rid of the nasty NIMH battery and replaced with a LIPO.

Soldato
The oiling itsn't as big an issue really - although the finish on the stock out of the box was stunning - I was given three Air Rangers to look at and glad I did too as they were all pretty different!

I wish they would just factory fit the studs for you to be honest, it's stuch a standard bit of rifle kit - but then I guess some owners might want to leave the walnut totally untouched and just use a bottle strap to affix a bipod.

Associate
Too bad England doesn't have a proper firearms culture because these air rifles are extremely nice. I bet the English could produce some really nice handguns and rifles (I know they make quite a few shotguns).

AA makes one of best quality ever i've seen. There are some England products that are of highest quality such as RR. Also few hot English girls such as JOrdan... mmm

Associate
Being a long time springer shooter, 30years with a HW77, I finally gave in and bought a PCP. So later today I will pick up a BSA R10 .177 and depending on what I see while I'm in the shop possibly a few accessories.

Photo's will follow.

Associate
New toy for a bit of target shooting (HFT) and a bit of hunting

9367885940_798381a75a_z.jpg

Poor pic but having too much fun shooting to bother with camera

Soldato
I miss target shooting with my good old HW80 (made in Germany, not Hull cartridge).

Still have the rifle but sold the scope ages ago and can no longer put on the foresight due to the silencer.

Custom Venom tuning kit and F1 mainspring, incredibly accurate for a break barrel and powerful too.

Back
Top Bottom