Poll: ***The all new gymrats thread***

Do we archive this thread and start a new one for 2010?

• Yeah good idea.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah I'm happy with this one.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-I thought I'd never say but I'm finding bulking hard, I feel constantly 'full'.
-Women issues

feeling full is a good thing, though it takes a while to get used to eating significantly more than normal. like dieting, it should be done in stages. add 300-400kcal a week until you get to your target kcal intake.

women issues - hit the weights, they are your friend. they will listen to you and not talk back or pass judgement. they will let you shout at them and not walk away from you.

:]

How tall are you mate? Do you think it would be achievable to gain another 3 stone? Insane weight :p

I dunno, another 3st would be quite hard to add in terms of lean mass. im only 5'9 in the morning (i shrink throughout the day im sure!).

going to the darkside would make it much easier, but thats still not a priority for me at the moment. will see what i can do naturally before even considering that route just yet!

23st . . jeeez, and here's me thinking a 31" waist aint so bad :o

feeling full is a good thing, though it takes a while to get used to eating significantly more than normal. like dieting, it should be done in stages. add 300-400kcal a week until you get to your target kcal intake.

women issues - hit the weights, they are your friend. they will listen to you and not talk back or pass judgement. they will let you shout at them and not walk away from you.

:]

Yeah, it's more a psychological matter. I got so used to cutting the kcals it becomes difficult to adjust. I've had about 7 meals today :o

So true. They're just a pain in the arse. You can't live with them nor can you without them. It's time to move on /emo :)

I dunno, another 3st would be quite hard to add in terms of lean mass. im only 5'9 in the morning (i shrink throughout the day im sure!).

going to the darkside would make it much easier, but thats still not a priority for me at the moment. will see what i can do naturally before even considering that route just yet!

127kg at 5'9 is pretty incredible if you are a lifetime natural as it is mate. Do you have any more pics? The only one I have seen of you is that traps in the mirror one.

nothing recent, but then i've not really done anything to make it worthwhile taking any new ones!
this one was taken about a year ago i think: http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6460/deltwe4.jpg

looking a bit fat, but gives an idea on size. making my front delt 'pop' up. can also see some sort of lat shape / angle lol

Ye pics crap but wow you can see the width! Looks shopped :p
Go for it mate, you obviously take it seriously and have a lot of knowledge so why not take it as far as you can? How old are you by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom