Poll: ***The all new gymrats thread***

Do we archive this thread and start a new one for 2010?

• Yeah good idea.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah I'm happy with this one.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is anyone available on MSN or something who knows the ins and outs of weight loss who could offer some answers to a few questions?

I've worked with a PT before and am closely replicating what I did with them (With good results) but have some queries!

Cheers.

Associate
Had a good legs day today, shifting 10k kg of weight, which I'm really happy about due to the fact I'm limited to 85kg DLs due to poor grip strenth and will not do squats as I don't feel safe with the rack!
Wanted to puke!

kai

kai

Soldato
I feel sorry for your wallet :(

On a more serious note, I would think you would see some differences, however, since your going to be performing a strength building routine, these will not be as significant as if you were to use more volume.

Well routine is not yet decided, looking to get cutt and slightly bigger with a weekly routine

Associate
It's not actually as big as it sounds, I'm sure Ff does nearly 30T across the big 3?

If I understand you correctly and you think he is lifting 30 tons when you add up his 3 max lifts? Or do you mean during a workout he would lift that much weight all added up?

If the former then that would make him superman :p

If the latter, that's still edging into superhuman territory.

Man of Honour
If I understand you correctly and you think he is lifting 30 tons when you add up his 3 max lifts? Or do you mean during a workout he would lift that much weight all added up?

Freefaller does 30T on a legs workout if I recall

The man is a legend on here :)

Associate
Had a good leg session today also...not heavy but mucho squating volume....

Squats
60Kg x 15
70kg x 12
80kg x 12
90kg x 10
100 kg x 10
100 kg x 10
100 kg x 10
100 kg x 10
100 kg x 10
100 kg x 10 (hehe....the 6th 100kg set was bloody painful...last 3-4 reps took abot 2 minutes... LOL)
Dropset...80Kg x 15

I then did 5 sets of SLDL's and 5 sets of leg extensions and some bicep work.

My shoulder injuruies this year Im sure have come from squating sessions...so Im trying to load up the volume on legs for the next couple of months without getting too heavy. I think Ill try going up 5kg next week on the max squat and pushing out at least 5 sets of 10 again...and so on. I feels good actually....my leegs have ben a bit jelly since.

Man of Honour
OP

I've done over 30T on a leg day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom