Poll: ***The all new gymrats thread***

Do we archive this thread and start a new one for 2010?

• Yeah good idea.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah I'm happy with this one.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HC2PP is my shoulder workout of choice! :D

Ditto, love 'em. If you control the downward movement as well, you get a good burn. But there's something satisfying about throwing a bar up with close to your bodyweight above your head :D

Welcome back, do we get to see some no homo RobbieG style pics?

I may post a few pics, I've leaned up a lot since the holiday and lost some of the "bulk" but still weighing in around 98kg so not too bad. :)

Eating has been great. Lots of fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, lean meat (all grilled). Sun and swimming! What more could you want?! :D A little drinking, but not more than a couple of beers from time to time.

Oh ffs:rolleyes: I feel like warmed up baby **** in a washing machine! Since the weekend I have had a rotten cold and its been getting worse for days with a sore throat, sweats, chills, aches, sneezing, and I'm losing my voice. No gym for me for a while then:mad::(. Annoyingly I was more motivated than usual and really getting into my stride.

Oh ffs:rolleyes: I feel like warmed up baby **** in a washing machine! Since the weekend I have had a rotten cold and its been getting worse for days with a sore throat, sweats, chills, aches, sneezing, and I'm losing my voice. No gym for me for a while then:mad::(. Annoyingly I was more motivated than usual and really getting into my stride.

Know how you feel, I felt terrible today (freezing cold and sore throat) and have been nursing myself better with hot chocolate :p. I might try for a gym session tommorow though.

Know how you feel, I felt terrible today (freezing cold and sore throat) and have been nursing myself better with hot chocolate :p. I might try for a gym session tommorow though.

I have considered attempting a work out but I couldn't curl a wet fart let alone a dumbbell:D:(. I feel so weak its pathetic, every time I sneeze I feel like someone has taken a Cricket bat to my joints:(.

Well I found out how completely inaccurate and unreliable my bathroom scales are today. I needed to weigh myself for my up coming debut bout (10th Nov) so I used the 'pay to use' scales at the gym, my bathroom scales had been telling me I was 73-74 Kgs, but these which are reliably accurate weighed me at 71 Kgs, and that was with an extremely sweaty t-shirt, shorts and boxing boots on, so probably nearer to 70 Kgs. Which means I'm pretty much at the weight I wanted to be, and I can stop worrying as much about what I'm eating. Although recently i haven't been worrying at all, the amount of work I've been putting in has been ridiculous honestly, i probably couldn't put weight on right now even if I sat there with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon :D

Also, these arrived recently. No reason to post them here except I haven't got anywhere else to do it and I want to show them off :D

clipboard01cw.jpg

Exactly the same as me apart from I was physically sick the first day I came down with it. Had it about 10+ days at the moment.

Edit: Nice one Makunouchi. I don't even use my bathroom scales now, might aswell just guess they're that inaccurate :p

Well I found out how completely inaccurate and unreliable my bathroom scales are today. I needed to weigh myself for my up coming debut bout (10th Nov) so I used the 'pay to use' scales at the gym, my bathroom scales had been telling me I was 73-74 Kgs, but these which are reliably accurate weighed me at 71 Kgs, and that was with an extremely sweaty t-shirt, shorts and boxing boots on, so probably nearer to 70 Kgs. Which means I'm pretty much at the weight I wanted to be, and I can stop worrying as much about what I'm eating. Although recently i haven't been worrying at all, the amount of work I've been putting in has been ridiculous honestly, i probably couldn't put weight on right now even if I sat there with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon :D

Also, these arrived recently. No reason to post them here except I haven't got anywhere else to do it and I want to show them off :D

clipboard01cw.jpg

:cool: How much do your gloves weigh Makunouchi, also do you have personalized shorts for in the ring?

Exactly the same as me apart from I was physically sick the first day I came down with it. Had it about 10+ days at the moment.

Edit: Nice one Makunouchi. I don't even use my bathroom scales now, might aswell just guess they're that inaccurate :p

I'm fortunate enough to throw up, but I do feel really dizzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom