Poll: ***The all new gymrats thread***

Do we archive this thread and start a new one for 2010?

• Yeah good idea.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah I'm happy with this one.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, and now to order a scoop i have to pay p&p :eek: which makes it expensive.

Oh well, anyone know where you can get a 25g scoop type thing?

EDIT: and morba, this is for me and my brother so it wont last very long no, but then again we are only using it for after workout protein. So one scoop a day.

Last edited:
Oh man, and now to order a scoop i have to pay p&p :eek: which makes it expensive.

Oh well, anyone know where you can get a 25g scoop type thing?

EDIT: and morba, this is for me and my brother so it wont last very long no, but then again we are only using it for after workout protein. So one scoop a day.

Kitchen section of local supermarket? Better yet you probably have scales in your kitchen, so just use a tablespoon and scales to get the amount right

Cool will give that a try :)

I always forget which Whey is best to get - last time I bought Isolate but seems to be a bit more expensive compared to the WPC80 (around £10 more / tub) :confused:

Might as well pick up some casein based protein for bedtime shake too - this is best for slow release at night right?

Unflavoured:
http://www.myprotein.co.uk/bulk-supplies/unflavoured-protein/impact-whey-protein-(unflavoured)/

Flavoured:
http://www.myprotein.co.uk/bulk-supplies/flavoured-protein/impact-blend/

Yes Casein is best before bed, you could just drink your normal protein with milk instead of water for the same effect, but it probably works out cheaper to just get the casein as well

get the raspberry stuff, that extra few quid is definatly worth it over unflavoured
I went through 5kg of unflavoured.....never again :p

How the heck can you gain that much in such little time without juice?

Looks insane.

Don't see why it isn't possible.

Depends on you're day to day tasks i think...if you pretty much have the time to train constantly with adequate rest and food, then why not.

I'm just finding it hard to have time for anything at the moment, really annoying :(

Looking for some whey protein I can have a few times a day. Ideally, I'd want to spend up to £30, possibly a little more, for as much as possible. :o

Found a 5kg tub on ebay for something like £29.99. Worth getting something like that, or investing in the more expensive brands, etc? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom