Poll: ***The all new gymrats thread***

Do we archive this thread and start a new one for 2010?

• Yeah good idea.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah I'm happy with this one.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pasturised and homogenised, (I used to drink gold top stuff until it was homogenised) the homogenisation process destroys a lot of the protein chains and a lot of the nutrional quality of milk, as does pasturising. I used to drink lots of milk, but now it's hardly worth it as it's quality of fats and proteins are severally reduced.

Erm..Question....

Would it be wise to start up on weights again if I can't really do much cardio at the minute? :(

I really want to get back into it again..Seems such a waste what I managed to do in the first few months of starting, only to have to stop for a while.

Cheers all.

Erm..Question....

Would it be wise to start up on weights again if I can't really do much cardio at the minute? :(

I really want to get back into it again..Seems such a waste what I managed to do in the first few months of starting, only to have to stop for a while.

Cheers all.

I don't do any cardio. If you are lifting hard (and I mean HARD) then you won't be worrying about cardio :)

I don't do any cardio. If you are lifting hard (and I mean HARD) then you won't be worrying about cardio :)

Well...No I won't be lifting hard just yet :p

Have issues with my ankle and knee at the moment....Not sorting themselves out either =/ So I can't really do heavy cardio.

That and my arm seems to cain (around the elbow area) when I lift things at work repetitively....So God knows how thing's will go :(...Probably have to try and get back into thing's at home first, see how it all goes.

Cheers for the reply :)

While we're on the subject of bar weights, how much does a typical smith machine bar weigh?

Make sure it's not counter weighted, in which case the bar will not be worth counting.

Well, went training Tuesday at my mates gym. Was a proper iron and sweat gym that even had a ring, lorry tire and sledge hammer! Good times.

Although managed to badly bruise my foot after kicking my sparring partner in the knee (Muay Thai), never felt pain like it and ended up in A&E until 3am!
Fortunately nothing broken, although I've been out of the gym since :(.

Not too happy with my new split

Thinking I might go back to Biceps/Back and Legs/Shoulders. Currently doing Biceps/Shoulders then Legs/Back. But the Legs/Back day just takes it out of me, two musclegroups that require massive lifts mean one usually suffers.

I reckon my deadlift could be a fair bit higher than the current 90kg if I did it on a seperate day to legs

Sounds about right Jester.

The annoying thing is that they've got them on the benches and they basically only just fit, so when you try to rack it after a set it's awkward to get it down which isn't good if you've not got a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom