*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
So whats peoples experiences of arriving early on launch day of a much anticipated Apple product?
Lets face it the hype around this thing has gotten ridiculous. If the web traffic is reflective of what the queues are going to be like, I'm going armed to the teeth.
Kind of after some intel on what time would be advisable to get there to be near the front of the queues.
Here is a thought - wait till a couple of weeks after launch to avoid the ridiculousness?

The earlier you turn up, the nearer the front of the queue you will be

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Even though I got one 'reserved' and been told by an Apple employee that 'reserved' means exactly that. The hype created around this thing still leaves that irrational fear of not having one.

Next purchase.
Apple Shares.

I bought £5,000 at $80 a share and another £5k at $100 :D

Associate
The orange prices are out

Screenshot2010-06-16at163052PM.png

As there only 750mb data the best ones are still vodaphone by the looks of things

Associate
Assuming EVH has his £'s and $'s in the correct place, £29,809 ish.

Not a bad investment at all ;p

******* lol

I remember when it was down at 70-80.
I had just got all my inheritance, but was unsure as to how to invest. i would be rolling in it if i had.

'Waits to Steve to drop dead'
BUY BUY BUY!
lol

Soldato
Looks like i'm selling my Blackberry bold for around £120, use that to pay for the iPhone, then pay off £200 to end my current orange contract, then take out the £35 a month contract for the iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom