*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Indeed.

This is just silly from Apple, there is no defence for this.

There is a clear problem with the iPhone, and they are just fobbing everyone off. :p

Have you been to a store at launch day?

I have. 80% correlates pretty well with what I saw (20-30 people, most with cases) and I only know of one person out of 20-30 has a 'naked' iPhone.

Doesn't remove the fact that the external antenna is more susceptible but can't blame apple for spreading lies when this one roughly correlates to be true!

Soldato
I don't think giving a free bumper is good enough. If I paid so many £££ for a phone, I wouldn't want to put some coloured rubber band around it. The iPhone 4 looks brilliant on its own.

Man of Honour
I don't think giving a free bumper is good enough. If I paid so many £££ for a phone, I wouldn't want to put some coloured rubber band around it. The iPhone 4 looks brilliant on its own.

Indeed.

Everyone has now been fobbed off and they are loving it, great.

Soldato

"If you're still unhappy you can bring the iPhone 4 back in 30 days for a full refund"

Soldato

Only put it on the phone when you're in a low signal area and need to hold the phone in your left hand. Problem sorted. :) Rest of the time enjoy the beauty.

Soldato

That's the thing, I probably won't actually use the bumper. What can I do with it? Can't sell it, everyone will be getting one free???

Back
Top Bottom