*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Say if I got this rubbish bumper, how much could I sell the thing for? Don't want an ugly, overgrown rubberband tbh.

Probably not a lot seeing as everyone with an iPhone 4 will get one for free and I'm sure a lot of people will get one to sell. So they won't be worth much.

Soldato
Must admit I haven't but it does look like an overgrown rubber band, with plastic inserts to mate with the phone's buttons :) I'm not a fan of cases at all me.

Probably not a lot seeing as everyone with an iPhone 4 will get one for free and I'm sure a lot of people will get one to sell. So they won't be worth much.
Yup thought so. Their value will drop hugely.

Soldato
Must admit I haven't but it does look like an overgrown rubber band, with plastic inserts to mate with the phone's buttons :) I'm not a fan of cases at all me.

i thought i would hate it to. but bought it as it was purely best for the protection with the invisible shield. when i finally got my hands on it and fitted it was very surprised at what i thought lol

Associate
So what's going on?

apple are giving out cases to all iphone 4 owners, this will be done online and will come in a variety of different colors, it is not a software issue and they strongly dismissed the comment, they admit a mistake and keep on referring to all smart phones have problems, they also are letting owners refund an iphone 4 without any questions

its a brave move but it needed to be done

source: http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/16/live-from-apples-iphone-4-press-conference/

Associate
Can we put this behind us now? People who don't like the issues are entitled to a refund if they already have one, if they don't have one.. then don't buy it.

Associate
Well sounds like there wont be enough bumpers to go around. Just brought mine so that i can guarantee getting one and will get a refund when available.

Associate
Can we put this behind us now? People who don't like the issues are entitled to a refund if they already have one, if they don't have one.. then don't buy it.

I have one, and it's going back. It's just a whole lot of fun to state how cap this phone is to get the apple lovers going :D

Back
Top Bottom