*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Does it do well against hard knocks or just scratches?

It does really well against scratches, hard knocks not so sure (i.e. not going to test it on mine :p )

If your talking about dropping it then it should be fine for the back.... you will need a good case for the corners etc as they will bear the brunt of a drop

Caporegime
Got my boxwave antiglare film set from the US this morning...put it on and have to say its pretty decent...prefer it over the zagg for sure....only cost me $20 shipped from the US...took about a week and half to get here.

Soldato
Got my boxwave antiglare film set from the US this morning...put it on and have to say its pretty decent...prefer it over the zagg for sure....only cost me $20 shipped from the US...took about a week and half to get here.

does it actually stop glare tho spawn ?
i had bad bad glare issues at the weekend at a bbq, trying to take photos and couldnt see what was on the screen due to sun glare
how much glare cancellation do these anti glare screens offer ?

Caporegime
Im still waiting for my Bodyguardz :p. The longer I dont have a screen protector the longer I think I dont need one as mines still in mint condition...

Pics please!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
does it actually stop glare tho spawn ?
i had bad bad glare issues at the weekend at a bbq, trying to take photos and couldnt see what was on the screen due to sun glare
how much glare cancellation do these anti glare screens offer ?

No idea as its not sunny today;)...so until the sun comes out i wont know...it gives off a grainy look to the screen but i dont find that a problem in all honesty...screen still looks good.

The one thing i do like about the screen protector that i have is that no more finger smudges..absolutely hate that and its made the screen silky smooth.

I'll try and get pics up later but may not be able to as ive got family around from Canada so im rather busy with them at the moment.

Xee

Xee

Associate
Did anyone here manage to get the Handy Light app, before it was pulled by Apple? It displayed a couple of solid colours, but had a hidden Easter egg, where if you did the right sequence of colours the screen turned purple, and it enabled tethering for free! Funny how Apple missed that one - well for a couple of hours or a day.

Don't bother downloading the version put up on the app store by someone else now. It does nothing but colours...

Associate
Quick battery life question:

I've been debating on whether or not to do a reset on the phone for battery life reasons having loaded my old 3GS save to it.

How does this sound, 1h 17 minutes usage including texting, whatsapp (using 3G on low reception and often skips between GPRS/EDGE/3G) and a little gaming, 8h 57 minutes on standby, 50% screen brightness with 84% battery remaining.

Caporegime
I swear somethings eating my battery up - twice Ive noticed the usage time equaling the standby time since last full charge. Normally a reboot fixes that but its still wierd...

Currently mines at 31% with 3hr 40mins usage with 1 day, 9hrs standby - not too bad...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom