*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
When you back up your iPhone does it create an image or similar... i.e. taking up 16 Gb etc...

Or

Does it create a list of everything that is on the phone back up what it doesn't have (txts etc...) i.e. using little to no extra HDD space

I am just wondering as I don't want my HDD to get clogged up with a back up of music files that will just be the same in iTunes...

P.S Running Mac OS X

Associate
My only issue with it so far is that the random skip is a bit sensitive.

If I drive over a bump, it tends to change audio track.

agreed, had same issue, but it can be disabled in settings -> ipod (set shake to shuffle to off). That's if you want it disabled of course...

Soldato
Got my boxwave antiglare film set from the US this morning...put it on and have to say its pretty decent...prefer it over the zagg for sure....only cost me $20 shipped from the US...took about a week and half to get here.

How thick are the boxwave film set? I am going to be using screen protector + Apple Bumper and heard the bumper causes the thicker screen protectors to raise a little. How noticeable is the grain?

Cheers.

Soldato
Is there anyway of stopping the chequerboard effect when moving around the web browser as it really annoys me, never had this problem on Android.

Soldato
Am on Iphone 4 just something am not used to when moving around the screen and it happening never did it on Android but i have tried perfect browser and this seems better.

Soldato
Yeah the chequerboard thing is a bit annoying but I'm beyond used to it. I don't think it has much to do with the page loading as you can easily reproduced it on a page that has finished. I just put it down to a memory issue but it doesn't seem to have improved over the years, so maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom