*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Interesting.

20100614-mmy33rewmmbtgrufnw2yxrfcy3.jpg

Caporegime
Hmmm nothing yet on tmobile...just the pre-register form that you can fill out...would be good to know what sort of prices/tariffs they will be doing the iphone4 on.

Mind you cant do nowt till end of july anyways as thats when im due for my upgrade....might see what they offer...if they dont do me a good deal then i might go over to Orange or Voda and see what they offer me instead...wont touch O2 with a bargepole.

Caporegime
Hmmm nothing yet on tmobile...just the pre-register form that you can fill out...would be good to know what sort of prices/tariffs they will be doing the iphone4 on.

Mind you cant do nowt till end of july anyways as thats when im due for my upgrade....might see what they offer...if they dont do me a good deal then i might go over to Orange or Voda and see what they offer me instead...wont touch O2 with a bargepole.

Wheres the T-Mobile pre registration form please? :) Link!

Associate
is anyone else getting to work super early to make sure there not on crappy public transport while they order and dont get cut off half way through?!

Just me then.. :)

Soldato
They won't let the UK pre-order before America. I bet we're watching till tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. I just hope prices go up early tomorrow.

Associate
Spawn; said:

What don't you go for a early upgrade? My voda contract ends on 11th July but they said i could upgrade to any phone seeing as i spend stupid amounts. Average of about £65 a month

Nem

Nem

Associate
Just been reading this again about upgrading on O2...

Pay Monthly customers upgrading to iPhone 4

If you're an existing Pay Monthly customer, we have a number of ways for you to upgrade to the new iPhone 4.

Customers currently eligible for an upgrade can easily upgrade online or in an O2 shop, when the phone goes on sale on the 24th of June 2010.

That sounds like as I'm just out of contract and wanting to upgrade, and not a new customer, that I've got to wait (and queue) in an O2 shop on the 24th.

:confused:

Associate
The build quality looks first class. I really am not a fan of apple OS but the hardware just looks so polished/impressive. All logic and sense of money goes out the window whenever I see pics of it :o

Soldato
im the same

i have been on a rolling 30day simplicity £20 a month tariff waiting for this.

I will be going into the apple store 5 min walk from work tomorrow and see what they say.

if I cant upgrade i will get a new contract and port my number the tariffs for upgrades and new customers will be the same anyway it seems i really cba getting up early and queuing outside a shop.

Associate
They won't let the UK pre-order before America. I bet we're watching till tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. I just hope prices go up early tomorrow.

Think my.sly has summed it up.

It wont be available to pre-order until the US can, so were talking at least 6/7am at the very earliest :/

gl all! :)

Associate
Is there a way of avoiding the itunes and sync ness and just draging and dropping my music movies ect onto it? Like could it function relatively freely like Android if I wanted it to? Or are the restrictions no exaggeration?

Soldato
Is there a way of avoiding the itunes and sync ness and just draging and dropping my music movies ect onto it? Like could it function relatively freely like Android if I wanted it to? Or are the restrictions no exaggeration?

Not sure but i use sharepod to sync music and copy from iphone to pc. Never done movies before though

Back
Top Bottom