***The All New OCUK Anonymous Confession Thread!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
I regularly stare at my fiancees mums cleavage wishing i could see what was underneath, i probably wouldn't feel guilty about giving her the old one two......thinking about it the same goes for her sister

Man of Honour
OP
I seem to become very incontinent when I've had a skinful. Numerous times i've come home and wet the bed... waking up to a damp bed in the morning. Luckily "pee" is less smelly straight after a night out so it's not much of an issue. However a few weeks ago I entered the wrong bedroom and relieved myself all over the bottom of his bed :( I heard a commotion in the morning with my brother asking why his bed was so damp and "musty". I clicked straight away... he never did find out what it was!

Man of Honour
OP
Once when i was a nipper i was scared to go to the toilet when no one was around because it was at the back of the house downstairs. My mother had left half a glass of wine on the living room floor so i decided to top it off for her. She came down stairs a few hours later and had a sip..."Have you peed in this?" "nope mumy". To this day i cannot bring myself to tell her!

Man of Honour
OP
I once had sexual relations with a girl who then took me to a house party with her friends. After a few drinks i ended up in the toilet with one of them having a good old snog and a grope! who knocks on the toilet door? After the initial panic i just thought its a 50 50 chance because she is drunk just open the door and bolt! As we opened the door she was looking the other way so the girl i was with went downstairs, i took the girl i came to the party with home, went back to the party and took the friend i hooked up with back to mine for some loving! two in one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom