***The All New OCUK Anonymous Confession Thread!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
I have never told anyone this and I am so ashamed of it, but here goes.

I used to work in a futon shop in the high street of my town. I was only 14 and for some reason the Asian couple who owned it trusted me on my own there when they went out for lunch. The shop had a funny layout and the point where the till was was in a little alcove part, so no one could see you from outside the shop (but they would if they walked in).

I was doing some hoovering because I was bored and for some reason I decided it would be a good idea to put my penis inside the the sucky thing on the hoover. I did this for around 5 minutes and then decided it was probably a bit risky pleasuring myself on the floor of a shop which I was supposed to be looking after.

To this day I can only hope that they didn't have CCTV in the shop.

Man of Honour
OP
When i was much younger i lent my friend two games for the PS2. One day when i was round at his house i took them back without him knowing and asked for them back a week later. He was quite upset when he couldn't find them and felt so guilty he bought me new copies of both games. I promptly traded them in for cash and never let on.

Man of Honour
OP
In 1st year of school there was this guy who annoyed everyone as his parents were rather rich and he was a bit of a posh ****. Pokemon cards were the craze back then and this guy had an impressive collection of the rarest cards all presented in a rather fancy Pokemon binder. At PE class me and a few friends took the binder out of his bag and burnt it. At the school assembly the principal adressed the issue and brought the owner up on to the stage where he started crying. We never got caught.

Soldato
When i was much younger i lent my friend two games for the PS2. One day when i was round at his house i took them back without him knowing and asked for them back a week later. He was quite upset when he couldn't find them and felt so guilty he bought me new copies of both games. I promptly traded them in for cash and never let on.

Genius! Have some stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom