• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE AMD DRIVERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Caution, 1920x1080 images, may not be a good idea to open on your phone!**

Screen #1
Screen #2
Screen #3
Screen #4
Screen #5
Screen #6

I tried to take a side view for screen #7....

Shortly after I hit a wall (due to driving with the sideways view) and this happened...

Edit: How do I force AFR Locky? Haven't done that in a while, can't remember if it was lurking somewhere in CCC or in RP.

Edit 2: Create profile in CCC>AFR Friendly.

Edit 3: AFR Friendly didn't make any difference, still sat at idle. I'll have a better play tomorrow.

Last edited:
Catalyst 13.6 beta
http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalyst13-6WINBetaDriver.aspx

Feature Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 13.6 Beta for Windows®:

Product support for the new AMD A10, A8, A6, and A4 Series APUs on desktop and mobile platforms.

AMD Enduro technology enhancement:

Reduces power consumption when running Windows 8 Metro applications – detects when Metro applications have idled and moves them to the integrated graphics component.
AMD Catalyst Control Center now shows the hardware and software Information pages for AMD discrete GPUs when paired with Intel integrated graphics.

Includes AMD GPU & AMD APU OpenCL 1.2 acceleration in Adobe Premiere PRO CC.

Support for AMD Wireless Display for Windows 8 and future Windows releases:

Supported on AMD Elite A-Series APUs with select Broadcomm and Atheros Wireless adapters.
AMD Wireless Display Technology provides the ability to wirelessly display local screen content onto a remote screen in real time. Compliant receiver/TV required.

Resolved issues:

Resolves HDMI Audio drop-out issues on the AMD Radeon HD Series products.
Resolves issues with the AMD Catalyst Control Center showing Audio Display messages at incorrect times.

System Requirements:

Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit versions)
Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit versions with SP1 or higher)
Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit versions with SP2 or higher)

AMD Product Compatibility:

AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series
AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 8000M Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7000M Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6000M Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000M Series

Originally spotted by asder00.

Last edited:
Cheers!

Interestingly this release of Catalyst has eleven of eighteen OpenGL 4.3 extensions. The 13.5 beta 2 has only one, while I think (not sure) the 13.4 WHQL has fourteen.

P.S. Just like this little thing with OpenGL, I don't think the release highlights mention everything. You may as well update regularly if you're using betas anyway (and thus hopefully increase the volume of bug reports too!).

Last edited:
Catalyst 13.6 beta
http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalyst13-6WINBetaDriver.aspx

Feature Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 13.6 Beta for Windows®:

Product support for the new AMD A10, A8, A6, and A4 Series APUs on desktop and mobile platforms.

AMD Enduro technology enhancement:

Reduces power consumption when running Windows 8 Metro applications – detects when Metro applications have idled and moves them to the integrated graphics component.
AMD Catalyst Control Center now shows the hardware and software Information pages for AMD discrete GPUs when paired with Intel integrated graphics.

Includes AMD GPU & AMD APU OpenCL 1.2 acceleration in Adobe Premiere PRO CC.

Support for AMD Wireless Display for Windows 8 and future Windows releases:

Supported on AMD Elite A-Series APUs with select Broadcomm and Atheros Wireless adapters.
AMD Wireless Display Technology provides the ability to wirelessly display local screen content onto a remote screen in real time. Compliant receiver/TV required.

Resolved issues:

Resolves HDMI Audio drop-out issues on the AMD Radeon HD Series products.
Resolves issues with the AMD Catalyst Control Center showing Audio Display messages at incorrect times.

System Requirements:

Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit versions)
Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit versions with SP1 or higher)
Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit versions with SP2 or higher)

AMD Product Compatibility:

AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series
AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 8000M Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7000M Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6000M Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000M Series

Originally spotted by asder00.

Damn that's out faster than i expected

Would I be correct in assuming this is essentially 13.5 b2 + 13.5 cap1 with some minor fixes?

Sounds like the hdmi audio issue some experienced and raised in the driver thread have been sorted :)

The HDMI audio from the AMP issue is fixed..at least for me it is. Soon as i switched it over to the TV through HDMI the sound worked properly for the first time in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom