• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE AMD DRIVERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Well I have installed these drivers and all is fine, that is until I join a game in BF4 then I get the bf4.exe error (0cx000007b)
Uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now but same error.
I have gone back to the previous beta for now just to see if this error crops up again on these forums , all is fine and BF4 working again phew!

Just uninstalled all AMD stuff using DDU after a quick chat with Matt and all is good now, running Omega drivers and no issues, will do some BF4 tonight to see how they fare, cheers Matt!

Soldato
How are the new Omega drivers compared to the old 14.XX guys? Worth the upgrade?

Would love to hear from people who have done comparison benchmarks especially.

driver isnt about performance foremost but bug fixes and feature additions.
the driver includes previous beta driver enhancements.

Associate
Anyone know or having issues with tearing on eyefinity desktop? its just one single line, i can set preferred display and change the issue to another monitor but cant get rid. annoying moving open browsers and other stuff around. Looked for solutions but they all seem to be old related to different connections ect. But had no issue in the last driver, or infact any others since buying a 290x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom