• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: ** The AMD VEGA Thread **

On or off the hype train?

• (off) Train has derailed

Votes: 207 39.2%
  • (on) Overcrowding, standing room only

Votes: 100 18.9%
  • (never ever got on) Chinese escalator

Votes: 221 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok, you'll save loads buying a freesync monitor, even if you don't need one!

Bloody joke if all this is true. Freesync and pointless side by side comparisons ain't going to do it. What have RTG been doing all this time? A half arsed job on a Fury X would probably yield better or similar results.

I don't believe it unless that's a card that slays a TitanX or they are taking the ****.

Telling you mate! AMD is ready to unleash their next titan killer. FE was from a previous revision that's bunk for 3D, but good for everything else; it's also why it's so hot.

Vega XTX will slaughter the Titan, and be priced similarly. The drivers will be revealed at Siggraph, and have a minimum 60% boost in performance.

Even the latest 17.2.2 drivers have no specific Vega references, they're sandbagging harder than a jap at Okinawa in the 40's. /s

Telling you mate! AMD is ready to unleash their next titan killer. FE was from a previous revision that's bunk for 3D, but good for everything else; it's also why it's so hot.

Vega XTX will slaughter the Titan, and be priced similarly. The drivers will be revealed at Siggraph, and have a minimum 60% boost in performance.

Even the latest 17.2.2 drivers have no specific Vega references, they're sandbagging harder than a jap at Okinawa in the 40's. /s
I hope its true mate....

if this is true, i will print the INTERNET and eat it and upload to YouTube:D

My guess is that come sunday we'll see an announcement of the actual release date; AMD haven't confirmed anything other than an announcement, so no actual launch date in sight: https://twitter.com/Radeon/status/881233662821486593
I think this is the case, an announcement of the actual launch date which is probably a month later, with some more tit-bits of info and maybe architecture and a fake benchmark or 2. Then on the actual launch date we will get all the usual details, a host of fake benchmarks and told the availability will be in another 3 weeks etc.

Nothing AMD is doing makes it seem like there is a full on Launch event.

Both Radeon RX Vega 64 variants are to be shown at SIGGRAPH in 3 days. The full chip cards will be available in August, but from what I heard, they won’t hit the shelves anytime soon. As for the RX Vega 56, this model is expected to launch September. It will only be available from AIB partners.

:p

What are you a snake? Stop making /s /s noises.
peter-parker-spider-man-i-saw-what-you-did-there.jpg

RX Vega XTX and XT will be branded as RX Vega 64, RX Vega XL will be branded as RX Vega 56.

I honestly don't understand what they are thinking with this naming...

They got from the Radeon 7000 series all the way through to the HD8000 series fine, 11 series of cards in a relatively organised numbering scheme. Then they did 200-500 series, four series of cards in a organised numbering scheme. And now they have just lost the damn plot and jumped back to the RAGE XL GL 128 VR Ultra FURY PRO MAXX era >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom