The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
Oh boy, you are in for a treat.

Well i finished the 26 episodes this weekend and now need to watch the rest.

Thought i would have a break and watch something more upbeat but instead watched a silent voice and all of your lie in April.

How i1m not a wreck after binging all that this weekend i have no idea lol

Commissario
OP
Well i finished the 26 episodes this weekend and now need to watch the rest.

Thought i would have a break and watch something more upbeat but instead watched a silent voice and all of your lie in April.

How i1m not a wreck after binging all that this weekend i have no idea lol
My god, you really picked a fun, upbeat trio to watch in short succession :D

I remember how I felt after watching each of them, and it was bad enough with months/years separating them let alone in the space of a week or so:p
I want to watch Your Lie in April again at some point, as for some reason I seem to recall some of it being a bit out of focus and blurry when I watched it originally, and it must have been my TV;)

I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to watch next, as I've got Maquia and the Perfect Blue UE, but I've also got a shed load of other stuff (about 8-10 series) left over from the Christmas bundles, I might try Alice & Hana, but for the last week I've been watching Twin Peaks: A limited series event, which to be honest feels like a weird anime at times:p

Soldato
My god, you really picked a fun, upbeat trio to watch in short succession :D

I remember how I felt after watching each of them, and it was bad enough with months/years separating them let alone in the space of a week or so:p
I want to watch Your Lie in April again at some point, as for some reason I seem to recall some of it being a bit out of focus and blurry when I watched it originally, and it must have been my TV;)

Lol well if im honest ive been a bit off key today so far and keep listening to sad anime soundtracks so i think i need to watch something stupid and and happy to counter this last weekends effects

Commissario
OP
Lol well if im honest ive been a bit off key today so far and keep listening to sad anime soundtracks so i think i need to watch something stupid and and happy to counter this last weekends effects

Something like Azumanga, Galaxy Angel, Lu over the wall, or Space Dandy tends to be a good upper after Eva/SV/Your Lie in April;)
It's probably just as well you didn't finish it off with Grave of the Fireflies.

Associate
Sad to see that Harmony Gold USA is renewing past the 2021 licence for Tatsunoko media, this just means I still won't get a official original Macross release and people won't get to experience the original Macross at all and have to suck up to "Robotech".

Associate
I've not had chance to watch Ajin yet but my older bro watched it and enjoyed it.
Gundam Wing blu-ray part 1 should be available later this week it seems from alltheanime.

Back
Top Bottom