Don
Hey guys...

10 point if you can tell me were she is from:

bag9.jpg

Stelly

Soldato
Is it any good?

Stelly

You not seen it? It's really pretty awesome, but the first season will totally blow your mind and you won't really have a clue what's going on, but keep with it. The second season was really good, lots of action and the music is awesome.

Anyone watching Kimi no Rage? Eba-chan redeemed herself in the last episode, not hating her so much now and did anyone watch My Sister can't be this cute? Personally,
I think the writers didn't give a **** in the end and totally trolled everyone Evangelion style. What a ****ing **** ending. Totally ruined it all.
God I hope RoKyuBu SS finishes with a good ending.

Last edited:
Soldato
... did anyone watch My Sister can't be this cute?

Not got around to watching the latest three episodes yet ... they're on the list though.

Liking Silver Spoon (for its Moyashimon vibe) and Servant X Service at the moment (amongst others).

For reference the Sky NowTV box makes a rather nice Crunchyroll (and Plex) playback device for £10 ....

edit: Scotsdragon, multiquote dude .... ;)

Associate
Its ok its a bit here and there, i preffered Infinite Stratos and Freezing tbh :D

well in case you didn't know fall this year season 2 of both freezing and infinite stratos will be airing in japan

has anyone watched KENICHI the Mightiest Disciple?

yes I watch it and really enjoy watching it, even the ova too.

Soldato
Well it's been announced today by Koji Hoshino (president of Studio Ghibli), and reported in various places, that Hayao Miyazaki is going to retire and the current film, Kaze Tachinu (The Wind Has Risen) is his last.

Sad loss to the anime industry but not that unexpected and has been speculated about for ages.

Associate
finally gotten around to watching "freedom limited edition" Blu-ray boxset today. I took it off the shelf for the first time since buying it so had to dust off the dust. after watching it, I wish their was an episode 8,9,10 etc really enjoy watching it. just don't know why I had watch it sooner. as it must have been sitting on shelf since 2006/7. well onto my next box set and as my copy of "Eden Of The East: The Definitive Collection" blu ray came today I shell watch that next.

Soldato
finally gotten around to watching "freedom limited edition" Blu-ray boxset today. I took it off the shelf for the first time since buying it so had to dust off the dust. after watching it, I wish their was an episode 8,9,10 etc really enjoy watching it. just don't know why I had watch it sooner. as it must have been sitting on shelf since 2006/7. well onto my next box set and as my copy of "Eden Of The East: The Definitive Collection" blu ray came today I shell watch that next.

Yeah i would have liked a sequel too
on Mars;)

Commissario
OP
Well it's been announced today by Koji Hoshino (president of Studio Ghibli), and reported in various places, that Hayao Miyazaki is going to retire and the current film, Kaze Tachinu (The Wind Has Risen) is his last.

Sad loss to the anime industry but not that unexpected and has been speculated about for ages.

That's, as you say, a sad loss to the industry but he is in his 70's, and he's done some of the classics.

pecnarf, Aye freedom is good, I think I picked up the LE cheapish a year or two back, and it ended up sitting on the side for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom