The Apple HE store - Full prices and details in here. *prices correct as of 15/06/10*

Soldato
if purchasing using an educational link how can you use quidco as that requires you to click via the quadco site which will just take you to normal store? :confused:

Soldato
The simple way is using the NUS Quidco store if you have an NUS card. The other way is copy a link of the edu store, then copy a link of the quidco referral url - the referral will be at the end copy it onto the edu link and use it in a new incognito window.

Associate
Would anyone be kind enough to check the price of the iPad Air 2 16gb and 64gb for me please? I'm not back at uni until the 6th April and need to transfer the money :) ta

Soldato
Would anyone be kind enough to check the price of the iPad Air 2 16gb and 64gb for me please? I'm not back at uni until the 6th April and need to transfer the money :) ta
16GB: Wi-Fi £328.80, Cellular £478.80
64GB: Wi-Fi £459.60, Cellular £555.60
128GB: Wi-Fi £536.40, Cellular £632.40

Soldato
Do you have to use a card in the students name to purchase the machine? I want to purchase one as a gift for a family member at Uni but she's telling me it needs to be with her card?

Soldato
Do you have to use a card in the students name to purchase the machine? I want to purchase one as a gift for a family member at Uni but she's telling me it needs to be with her card?

If you're with a student and they provide proof of student status, then you can pay for it using your debit / credit card on their behalf.

Soldato
If you're with a student and they provide proof of student status, then you can pay for it using your debit / credit card on their behalf.

She's just on a uni computer now accessing the store. I'm nowhere near unfortunately, I was just going to give her my card details over the phone. She's also saying it's asking for a delivery address before selecting what machine she wants? It all sounds very odd?

Edit: Nevermind, as suspected, a severe case of user error. Trying to get on a different site entirely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom