The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I read both. The 2 writers were actually discussing the situation on twitter earlier and were in agreement that City would record losses of closer to £150m and that it will be a huge test for UEFA.

And the fact that you've asked whether I believe one and not the other makes me think you haven't read both articles or that you haven't understood them.

3%2BMan%2BCity%2BProfit%2BTrend.jpg

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN GUYS. :cool:

Yes, I read both. The 2 writers were actually discussing the situation on twitter earlier and were in agreement that City would record losses of closer to £150m and that it will be a huge test for UEFA.

And the fact that you've asked whether I believe one and not the other makes me think you haven't read both articles or that you haven't understood them.

Ok.

I never asked if you believed one or the other, i was asking if you think i should believe one or the other as they to me are saying different things. SR says that we can meet FFP and SI says we will be struggling and might not make it at all.

Last edited:
Swiss Ramble is only provided a way in which you could manage it. He fully admits that it's all his own thinking, and not the club's actual strategy. To say he thinks you can make it is like somebody playing FM2012 on here and then deciding they know better than their manager.

Oh wait.

Ok.

I never asked if you believed one or the other, i was asking if you think i should believe one or the other as they to me are saying different things. SR says that we can meet FFP and SI says we will be struggling and might not make it at all.

It's not a case of believing one or the other.

One is giving a forecast of what he believes are the best and worst case scenario for City and the other is explaining a way in which City could meet ffp (well get close enough to satisfy Uefa). With the greatest respect to SR, what he's come up with is hardly difficult to figure out; slash your wage bill, stop buying players, perfoming at the highest level on the pitch and signing commercial deals that compete with the biggest clubs in europe. How realistic that is, is another matter though.

edit: For what it's worth, I have far less of an issue with City as I do Chelsea and I also think Chelsea are in more trouble that City too.

At least City are actively working towards ffp (admittedly they're having to fiddle it a bit in the short-term) and are looking to build something more than a billionaire's play thing.

Last edited:
Citeh, top of EPL, Big team, big ambitions, Christ when they get the youth set up going and area, lets face it would you rather have some ginger NFL rich leprechauns in charge or some uber rich iRabs with dat black gold.

Man U fans shouldn't be worrying about what city is doing but who is going to replace Sir Alex?

Former Liverpool attacker Ryan Babel has had a run-in with a former convict dressed as children's cartoon character Spongebob Squarepants. Babel hired the entertainer for a children's party but argued with him after Spongebob removed his costume and started smoking in front of guests.
Liverpool Echo

:D

Citeh, top of EPL, Big team, big ambitions, Christ when they get the youth set up going and area, lets face it would you rather have some ginger NFL rich leprechauns in charge or some uber rich iRabs with dat black gold.

Man U fans shouldn't be worrying about what city is doing but who is going to replace Sir Alex?

Mourinho?

I still think he wants that job.

...no one mentioned United until you did. Just thought I would point that out.

You just mad I have been to Old Trafford more times than you (and probably 99% of Man United fans on here) to watch Man United and I dont even support Man United :D

Do you really think that? All you do on here is talk about Man Utd. You obviously like them a lot more than Wigan (and who can blame you).

You just mad I have been to Old Trafford more times than you (and probably 99% of Man United fans on here) to watch Man United and I dont even support Man United :D

Considering how I despise football crowds I'm not massively bothered by that... good argument though, 5*, would read again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom