The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police officers who rushed to the home of footballer Mario Balotelli following reports that his luxurious pad was being ransacked
were amazed to discover that the 'burglar' was the star himself

However, on returning to his luxury property recently neighbours failed to recognise the Manchester City striker and called the police, thinking that the home was being burgled.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...burglar-footballer-himself.html#ixzz1euXegVIO

why always me

I thought I'd be better off posting it here than in the Carling Cup thread......

Tony Barrett has wrote in tonight/tomorrow's Times that Lucas hasn't actually had his scan yet but the club are fearing the worst. I guess that's slightly better news than he's certainly will be out for the season :/

He also wrote that Hodgson/Cecil attempted to sell Lucas last summer (he was told pre-City game that it would be his last) and it was only because a move to Stoke fell through and Cecil's reluctance to do business with Benitez, that he's still a Liverpool player.

And officially Lucas out for the season.

Wonder would it have happened if we didn't have to play 2 games in 3 days, ridiculous.

It's a freak injury. It could have happened at anytime in any game.

Hopefully Gerrard's not far away from fitness. Losing Lucas is a huge blow but Gerrard coming back (especially in a 3 man midfield) will go a long way to making up for losing Lucas.

It's a freak injury. It could have happened at anytime in any game.

Hopefully Gerrard's not far away from fitness. Losing Lucas is a huge blow but Gerrard coming back (especially in a 3 man midfield) will go a long way to making up for losing Lucas.

Same people who were saying about Lucas being out for the season, early, are saying Gerrard was supposed to be back for the Carling Cup game against Chelsea ... which he obviously missed since he's not even training yet.

So it looks to be more severe then expected so who knows how long?

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/12/manchester-city-masterplan.html

Great article if people on here would like to read it, as he says it is not a guarantee but not a complete dream.

What you also have to remember is that this guy is going off "limited" figures and facts compared to the ones that the people City have employed will have so we may yet reach this target quicker and with greater impact than thought.

Either way im not worried :p

Did you read the article at all? And are you sticking to the "well the Sheikh's rich, he must know what he's doing" argument still?

Here's another article you might want to read:

http://www.sportingintelligence.com...net-summer-spend-highlights-ffp-fears-221101/
Yes, did you read it?
Yes i am actually, why shouldn't i?

I think it would be foolish for anyone to believe that the Sheikh will invest all this money only to be then kicked out of UEFA. It does not make sense so of course i believe that he will have plans for it. If i was the ruler of Abu Dhabi i would be worried if he hadn't.

I have already read that, What is your point?

Dont believe Swiss Ramble and believe Sporting Intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom