The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it's like cheets bingo.

Who had two posts in to the argument before he played the local team card guys? Anyone?

jIJja9KbdR1Ie.jpg

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...has-got-another-level-in-him-manchester-city-

Kompany also revealed Aguero’s incredible start is down in no small part to the huge effort the Argentine has made to settle quickly in England.

"Sergio makes a massive effort to come to terms with the language and it's great to see when a player makes that effort,” he added.

"English is the language everyone understands and it makes things so much easier for the team.

“Sergio is not only a great player - he's also a great guy."

Nice little dig at Tevez :p

As he says though, considering Aguero, Nasri and Clichy are only in their first season and Dzeko/Mario/Silva/Richards etc have really only shown their class this year we could be a lot better as a team next year.

My friend Amy is in a band, but makes a steady wage as a stay-in nanny looking after a rich couple's kids in central London.

Best nanny diaries entry ever: Stephanie has been having trouble at school with her ex-best friend Téa to the point of hysterical tears every night and me having to go into school regularly for discussions with teacher. Stephanie says the problem is that Téa's dad is a footballer, someone called Henry or something and as a result she is spoilt, mean and a bully. Don't know many footballers, let alone one called Henry so think nothing of it until I happen to sit down at the school christmas play this afternoon next to none other than Téa's dad, who Steph accusingly and loudly points out for me. Wryly smile to my left to try and cover her tracks and say hello.............................. OH..................... ****........Cue the longest and most uncomfortable 90 minutes of my entire life. Hello Thierry.

Someone in this FB convo used to work at Nike in London and said Henry used to be super nice to them all, but that his (ex) wife used to be a bee-atch they all hated. So if the kid's a PITA you know where she got it from.

Suarez charged with swearing at the fans at the Fulham game...
Whats the history on this? I don't recall other players getting anything other then a warning in the past.

Also - LFC charged and fined for 'failing to control their players' during the immediate aftermath to the Spearing sending off.

Which is a bit of a joke, the sending off was over and dealt with with a million times less fuss then usual in PL games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom