The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
svqgpi

You realise that Liverpool have been charged with failing to control their players as well as the charge for Suarez?

Both offenses have occurred already this season without any charges being brought. The FA seemingly pick and choose when they're going to punish clubs/players on a whim.

Yes, I know you think Liverpool are super hard done by.

That picture (without context) still doesn't really show anything, it has clearly been posted as a wind up. If you disagree then fine, but you know why you're disagreeing - Liverpool fan. :)

And yes, I agree the FA are a joke, but that isn't down to Man Utd as people seem to be suggesting.

It's not been posted to wind anybody up. It's there to prove the inconsistency of the FA.

You're just crying you're not in the best of moods right now :p

Sorry, what context is needed? Several Utd players are arround the officials with Rooney clearly shouting in the lino's face.

I'm not sure why just because it's Utd involved that the purpose of the picture is any different as if it was any other side. I'm sure if a picture involving Norwich players was used, you wouldn't be saying he's trying to wind up Norwich fans.

No. willems just posted a picture, Purdy had a mini rant.

Well that too :p

Seriously though you ask why this comes down to a Liverpool v United thing it's because willems posts nothing but a picture of Uniteds players surrounding a ref not long after Purdy also chose to post two pictures of United players surrounding a ref

I'd give willems the benefit of the doubt because I have no idea who he is or who he supports but we all know what Purdys like

Well that too :p

Seriously though you ask why this comes down to a Liverpool v United thing it's because willems posts nothing but a picture of Uniteds players surrounding a ref not long after Purdy also chose to post two pictures of United players surrounding a ref

I'd give willems the benefit of the doubt because I have no idea who he is or who he supports but we all know what Purdys like

Why do you need to give willems the benefit of any doubt? All he's done is post a picture highlighting the lack of consistency from the FA. As I said, had it been any other team there would be no issue here.

Purdy on the other hand actually suggested that Ferguson or Gill had some sort of influence in the decision.

It's unfortunate that people can't mention or refer to certain clubs without automatically making them bias or trying to wind up fans of that clubs. Just like when I said I didn't think Utd played especially well against Man City in the CS, I was accused of being bias and trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom